Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2007, 04:33 PM

673 posts, read 3,145,810 times

Advertisements

I was so excited to finally be able to see a Packer game down here in what is mostly Redskin country! Living in VA we rarely get a Packer game so when my husband told me we were getting the game, I was super excited! Of course he went in the other room to watch his game and let me have the big screen I had my 2 year old daughter yelling "Go Packers!"

So I thought the defense looked GREAT....but our offense needs to improve if we are going to win games this season!

Also, I got a little bit too much into the game and my husband was calling me a freak and said if the rest of the state is like me, he doesnt want to move anymore...LOL Ok he knows the truth of what its REALLY like and we plan to come back in a few years (finishing college first).

So I just wanted to say GO PACKERS!!! I'm so glad its football season again! Sad when you like your football more than your husband does...LOL What's the saying up in GB??? "ITS IN OUR BLOOD"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2007, 06:22 PM

151 posts, read 705,404 times
Go Packers! I was similarly thrilled to learn that the Packers game was being braodcast here in Reno, NV. We just moved here from Waukesha, and it was just like being home again! I like football way more than my husband ever will as well so you are not alone!! Thanks for the post!

Old 09-10-2007, 06:58 AM

537 posts, read 1,939,759 times
We drove over to Green Bay for the game. My nephew goes to school in Oregon so he was still home in IL and he was going to the game with a friend. So we met my sister near the stadium to hang out and watch the game. My dear husband wore his Bear's shirt since they were the game that followed. We were walking through the parking lot at Lambeau when they kicked the winning field goal. We went inside and ate at Curly's. Then we hung out and watched the after game broadcast.
It was a lot of fun. We saw a lot of people in Eagles shirts mingling with the Packer fans. My husband took a little teasing about his Bears losing and I had on my Cubs hat with a Packer tshirt and of course the Brewers went into 1st and the Cubs are in 2nd now. We are going to a Brewers game on the
27th and no way can I cheer for the Brewers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin