U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 07:24 PM

2,113 posts, read 3,100,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse276 View Post
Yeah, it's amusing to watch some of these right-wingers. They don't get that decent people don't want to live around hate filled people. In my experience, living in a 'purple' area forces people to use their manners, they never know who they're going to be talking to. It's when you get in a singular political environment when the whack-jobs show their true colors.

Interesting comment that "right wingers" are filled with hate.
Do you remember the hysterical hate filled rhetoric of Madison mudslingers last year. Criminy - go online and find the video of the dirtbag unionista throwing f bombs like crazy at a teenage girl on stage who he happened to disagree with.

Yea - Leftys are all peaceful, loving, open minded, sweeties.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2012, 12:39 PM

374 posts, read 904,020 times
Won't matter where you live soon. Wisconsin is going all red!!!! I can't wait until Walker wins this recall election and has a mandate to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants! You're only hope might be Madison. I understand the wall around this communist state will be started in the next two years or so.

Old 04-14-2012, 01:01 PM

941 posts, read 1,769,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamjeepr View Post
Won't matter where you live soon. Wisconsin is going all red!!!! I can't wait until Walker wins this recall election and has a mandate to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants! You're only hope might be Madison. I understand the wall around this communist state will be started in the next two years or so.
Sounds as if you want a Dictator not a Governor. Maybe we should have it the other way around. Build a wall to keep the Dictator out. Remember your wishing for a man who can do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Trafton View Post
Sounds as if you want a Dictator not a Governor. Maybe we should have it the other way around. Build a wall to keep the Dictator out. Remember your wishing for a man who can do whatever he wants whenever he wants.
What an ignorant comment! A dictator doesn't come up for re-election. Besides, those who pursued this recall created the situation, not me. They have been talking about a recall from before his inauguration. Now that he has been recalled, this next vote will show the rest of the nation how much WI agrees with Walker's reforms and gives him permission to keep moving forward.

Personally, I'd just as soon use the old POW camp at McCoy for these liberals/communists. Madison can still be saved!

Old 04-14-2012, 05:38 PM

Even WEAC tried to hide the data showing Governor Walker's reforms are working!
Education Improving Part 1: Survey Results Show Act 10 Working

Old 04-14-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
What an ignorant comment! A dictator doesn't come up for re-election. Besides, those who pursued this recall created the situation, not me. They have been talking about a recall from before his inauguration. Now that he has been recalled, this next vote will show the rest of the nation how much WI agrees with Walker's reforms and gives him permission to keep moving forward.

Personally, I'd just as soon use the old POW camp at McCoy for these liberals/communists. Madison can still be saved!
A Dictator does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. You wrote this not me. I'm only repeating what you wrote. Don't blame me or call me ignorant.

Old 04-14-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Even WEAC tried to hide the data showing Governor Walker's reforms are working!
Education Improving Part 1: Survey Results Show Act 10 Working
Give me a freaking break. It from his own website for crying out loud.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:51 PM

Old 04-15-2012, 06:53 PM

87 posts, read 136,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Trafton View Post
Sounds as if you want a Dictator not a Governor.
wow, that's a really extreme reaction. Are you by chance a leftist democrat?

Old 04-15-2012, 06:56 PM

87 posts, read 136,319 times
Hamjeeper,
was that the survey data that the government unionists didn't want to give out this year....for some reason......

But I can't blame the government unionists, really.
If I had a gravy part time job with a lavish benefits and excessive health care plan for life and I didn't have to pay for it.....I'd lie cheat and steal to keep it too.

OK, I wouldn't. I left the democrat party when those people started running it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin