Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2016, 03:03 PM

163 posts, read 418,664 times

Advertisements

We might be moving to the Hartford area this spring, that is, if hubby gets accepted for a job there. I know I might be rushing things, but it's stressing me out that I can't find much in the way of apartments in Hartford. I found Senior, Low Income and one other, Riverbend. Is that all there is? Can anyone recommend a place to rent? Are there any areas we need to worry about? It's just me and hubby, no pets. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2016, 05:39 PM

3,368 posts, read 2,890,666 times
I don't know if there are any apartment buildings or not there, but you definitely can look at Craiglist to rent a house. I got my best deals from CL. Besides, Hartford is not too far from Brookfield and west parts of Milwaukee, you will find something that suits you.

Old 01-29-2016, 10:26 PM

85 posts, read 122,343 times
You may try Street easy.com or craiglist to rent a house.. You will easily get what do you want exactly..because when we look for a room for rent then budget should be clear ..I got many deals on this sites with excellent rooms and their atmosphere was fantastic and in society area...

Old 02-02-2016, 08:29 AM

Update...seems there are quite a few apartments there which I can find by "flying" down to street view in Google Maps. However they have no website listings and no contact info. Apparently they only show up when there are vacancies.

Old 02-02-2016, 02:43 PM

74 posts, read 80,378 times
I would look on Dittmar Realty's website. They have a very nice apt. community (Gateway Terrace) right off of HWY 60. They are fairly new; have an attached garage and private front entrance...there more like condominiums. I lived in the twin to these apts. in Jackson on Lake Hassmer, and I really liked them. They have pretty good maintenance as well. Good Luck...not much in the way of apts. in Hartford that I am aware of...you may also want to call there City Hall or Chamber of Commerce, they may be able to help.

Old 02-12-2016, 12:53 AM

Update! I found an apartment through Craigslist and got it rented by sending paperwork back and forth through email. We will be on our way the beginning of next month.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin