U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-22-2011, 09:00 PM

4,231 posts, read 10,760,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee City View Post
Bears 74
Packers 2
Haha.... I don't think so... I heard a joke that Chicago is under a flash flood watch because Bears fans will be crying so much when they lose to the Packers that Chicago will flood. Kinda lame, idk? I think this will be a good game.

Go Pack!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2011, 10:03 PM

594 posts, read 374,457 times
My wife and I live in Florida now (escaped FROM Wisconsin)lol..not really we love Wisconsin, but don't miss my two Toro Snowblowers or the extreme weather. We lived in Green Bay,Appleton,
Oshkosh and Wauwatosa, but while in school in Green Bay during the old Packer era we were virtually surrounded by the Pack at dinner,bars,golf courses . Bart Starr was on the board of di-
rectors at Bellin Hospital and we would ride the elevator with him etc. At Mystery Hills there was
a Pack foursome in front and in back of us . Fuzzy was always in the Left Guard. I walked and
talked with Max Mcgee at Raymond James Stadium some years ago when GB played Tampa and
shocked to hear he died falling off his roof blowing cottonpickin' leaves off the roof in 07 Anyway ,that whole Fox River Valley is nice as is Milwaukee. As for the score:

Pack 24 (3 TD 1 FG) Jones,Nelson,Jennings and Driver ..in da house and "See Stark run" Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Bears 16 (1 TD 2 FG's) Cutler I'd like you to meet Count Matthews he too wishes daallrinink your
blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2011, 09:18 PM

7,959 posts, read 6,483,555 times
Games over so I can't guess, but Woohoo for the Pack! Bring on the Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-24-2011, 08:22 AM

4,281 posts, read 6,766,182 times
I dedicate this to all my fellow packer fans and then to all you haters:

Out of the Windy City charged a bunch of angry bears

who for some reason thought, the Superbowl was theirs.

They snarled and they growled trying to intimidate,

but quickly found out that was a BIG MISTAKE!

Claw to claw they stood at the line,

blitzing, sacking, and victory in mind.

They tried really hard to stop the attack,

but along came Matthews with the Quarterback sack!

To all of you haters did you see the last play

with Shields interception, YOU CAN WATCH US SUPERBOWL DAY!!!!!

By William Quinones

Old 02-06-2011, 02:24 PM

371 posts, read 325,441 times
I wish Chicago would of won, but I'm still rooting for the Pack today. Coming from a Cowboys fan, (although they irritate me on a consistant basis) I don't want the Steelers to win a 7th Super Bowl.

Old 02-06-2011, 03:13 PM

3,394 posts, read 2,594,709 times
Both teams have such an AWESOME history, I find it hard to root for one over the other. I "think" the Steelers will win, but man, which ever team wins this one is fine with me.

PS. I'm a Dolphin fan.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:47 AM

37 posts, read 36,515 times
YAY PACKERS!!! The Pack is back.

Old 02-21-2011, 03:19 PM

7,959 posts, read 6,483,555 times
Anyone else ready for Spring??? Shoveled this a.m., fortunately we didn't get the 12" predicted, maybe half!

A good report though as people always comment yay or nay on Wisconsin! I was at the end of my driveway dealing with what the snow plow left and a young lady stopped, said she had a shovel in her car and could she help. By the way, she does not know me, never saw her before! I said, thanks but a friend was on his way with a snow blower!

I keep saying I've been in Wisconsin over 3 yrs. now and I have never run into so many friendly, helpful people!

Old 03-23-2011, 09:47 PM

4 posts, read 6,094 times
Going stir crazy and the kids are bouncing off the walls. Luckily I found a coupon book so I have discounted things to do with them. Kidsclubwi.com. Can't wait for summer!

Old 04-07-2011, 04:38 PM

1,855 posts, read 1,956,602 times
What a beautiful day Upnorth today. April 7th. It's almost summer-like. Can't wait to hit the walking trails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin