Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 02:23 PM

1 posts, read 4,441 times

Advertisements

I rented from Wright Weber Management, having moved recently. I will NEVER rent from them again! I had problems with they and their management failing to respond to noisy neighbors and threatening behavior. They eventually ignored my complaints altogether. They do not treat all tenants equally; allowing some to breach their leases daily while holding others to every letter of their lease.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2007, 09:51 PM

27,229 posts, read 27,292,917 times
I dont know much about DePere but it is one of the towns I SO would love to see. So far, I havent been to a town in WI that wasnt beautiful, and the hometown hospitality was very impressive.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:12 PM

8 posts, read 58,090 times
You might look into the "Crow's Nest" in east De Pere on North Broadway Avenue. Looks like a nice place right on the Fox River and the Fox River Trail. In a beautiful historic district on the National Register of Historic Places. As far as cost, I'm not sure what you'd pay.

Old 12-29-2007, 09:05 AM

11 posts, read 80,994 times
There is a converted factory in downtown historic De Pere (East side), that I know is affordable. Does anyone know the name of this? I think its Lawton Townhomes. Its right by the library and near the James St. Inn. This would be perfect for you guys, I think. And I believe the rent includes water, sewer, heat, garbage. You can walk to all the restaurants, shops and parks in downtown De Pere. As far as the Green Bay area goes, I feel De Pere is the nicest area to live around here. My son loves his elementary school!

Old 12-29-2007, 09:47 AM

38,707 posts, read 102,697,699 times
Folks, this thread is 7 months beyond the OP's stated moving time-frame. I think they've got it sorted out by now.

Old 01-15-2008, 03:13 PM

146 posts, read 1,008,920 times
Well, I appreciate the input anyway. We did indeed move to De Pere and really like it. It's clean, nice and safe. We stay out of Green Bay as much as possible. My husband's dream job turned into a nightmare though and he is now unemployed so that is the only bummer. If he doesn't find something soon, we will probably leave Wisconsin and return to our home in southern Illinois. We can live much cheaper there anyway.

Old 01-16-2008, 10:08 AM

237 posts, read 1,078,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwencita View Post
There is a converted factory in downtown historic De Pere (East side), that I know is affordable. Does anyone know the name of this? I think its Lawton Townhomes. Its right by the library and near the James St. Inn. This would be perfect for you guys, I think. And I believe the rent includes water, sewer, heat, garbage. You can walk to all the restaurants, shops and parks in downtown De Pere. As far as the Green Bay area goes, I feel De Pere is the nicest area to live around here. My son loves his elementary school!
I believe these are income restricted, however.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:01 PM

2 posts, read 8,596 times
Thumbs down Dont Rent From Thomas Wright Investments.. Now Wright-webber Investments

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggB View Post
Thomas Wright Investments (from Brookfield Wi) owns several complexes in the Depere and Green Bay areas. Can't recall the names of the places however. Their complexes are well maintained, managed and all allow cats. It's actually now called Wright-Weber management. I rented from them and manged a complex of theirs in Appleton. I highly reccomend their units.

I personally rent from thomas wright investments which has now went in to partnership with webbers. ever since the partnership all of the apartments have went down hill. the office does not do their jobs correctly and wont contact you back if you have issues. they will tell you that you have no right as a tenent. it will take you over a year to get anything in your apartment fixed. if this is something that anyone wants to deal with then they should bit if not then i wouldnt rent from wright and webber investments. Yes the Wright Investments out of Brookfield.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:07 PM

2 posts, read 8,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dairyland_queen View Post
I rented from Wright Weber Management, having moved recently. I will NEVER rent from them again! I had problems with they and their management failing to respond to noisy neighbors and threatening behavior. They eventually ignored my complaints altogether. They do not treat all tenants equally; allowing some to breach their leases daily while holding others to every letter of their lease.
Same here I will be moving soon from one of their places. we have been in our apartment for 3 years and for almots all three years the maintance refused or made up excuses to work on our apartment. things were promised to be fixed in a day or two from when reported and ended up being way way long then that. some things took over 2 years to fix. I had to tell them i was going to have an inspection done and was going to file a complaint with the city building inspectors and they were their the same night fixing everything that was wrong. so that tells you right there that there is something they are trying to hide.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:00 AM

1 posts, read 3,593 times
i am currently renting under Wright Weber management also, i have had nothing but problems from the beginning. started with giving us a late free in sept. when it was for july!? my gf was called naieve at one point and we were treated like we were the worst tenants in the world.even Dawn one of the owners was sarcastic with us and basically said i dont care. dawn said that if u pay your rent on time you wouldnt have to deal with our management! and all we were telling her was how we were being treated and THE OWNER was rude and sarcastic and threatened a 14 day vacate if we were late one more time. wright weber management is the most unprofessional, rude, and just plain rediculous renters you could possibly deal with. DO NOT RENT FROM WRIGHT WEBER MANAGEMENT!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin