U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-04-2009, 10:51 PM

36,085 posts, read 56,016,761 times
Yay for armchair psychology!

Old 11-04-2009, 11:12 PM

28 posts, read 4,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Yay for armchair psychology!

Armchair or not...... dabulls was spot on. Rich landowners from Illinois wouldn't talk like naannie. She has issues. She is no more a landowner than I am a chick magnet mechanic in 1950s Milwaukee.

Old 11-04-2009, 11:27 PM

36,085 posts, read 56,016,761 times
Oh. I didn't know there was a specific way that rich landowners from Illinois talk. Or that nanannie was rich, or from Illinois for that matter. This place has been such an education for me.

Old 11-04-2009, 11:33 PM

15,589 posts, read 12,667,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabulls3285 View Post
Chicago guy here...
Liar.

Old 11-04-2009, 11:59 PM

6,810 posts, read 11,798,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
Liar.
Thank You!

Old 11-05-2009, 06:10 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,916,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabulls3285 View Post
Not only did you spell anointed wrong, but you used it incorrectly. I think the word you were searching for may have been appointed?
"The fonz" was referring to you being overly sensitive to the use of the word 'rape', not others being sensitive about Illinois. Now that you are up to speed...

Now then, you had no land on Green Bay, that is clear. Your post reeks of Chicago football inferiority complex or some grudge against WI. You're probably just another sad Illinois dweeb who is lost in the shuffle and has decided it's your job to put Wisconsinites in their place. Good luck with that. You are likely to tick off the wrong person one day with that snotty attitude. You don't have to pretend to own land in order to seem important. And those visitors who do own land in upper WI should not boast as if they are owning an entire state. Far from it. I for one have plenty of Wisconsin friends who own very nice lake property. My Uncle Pat is one of them. My friend Nora is another. Ever go slalom skiing? They would never sell to anyone with a mouth like you, unless they were made an offer they couldn't refuse haha. And then what? Someone from Illinois spends 6 months trying to figure out how they are going to pay for a house on a lake and eventually decides to only spend a week there a couple times a year, and rents the the property out on weekends to help recoup the cost. Sound about right? Also do not forget how many thousands of Wisconsinites own nice property in the Chicago area. They contribute to your economy as well
Nooooooooo your not jealous

Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 AM

947 posts, read 1,316,578 times
Money is money, Bulls, and trust me, in today's economy, anyone with cash can buy anything. I doubt if someone would close a real estate deal contingent on a personality profile.

It blows my mind that there is all this hate, but I think it really is coming from a minute population. Good-natured rivalry gone bad for some reason.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:56 AM

Agree, it is just a few.Some real deep seated issues on here . The Wisconsin people (most people anywhere) I have met judge you for the person you are, not where you are from.
Oh well, gotta love the ignore button.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:58 AM

[quote=the fonz;1148978 Rich landowners from Illinois wouldn't talk like naannie. She has issues. .[/QUOTE]

Ohhh, I see, and how DO they talk..this is the best yet !
LOL, I have issues.Yep.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:52 AM

25 posts, read 28,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Agree, it is just a few.Some real deep seated issues on here . The Wisconsin people (most people anywhere) I have met judge you for the person you are, not where you are from.
Oh well, gotta love the ignore button.

The only issues are with your smug attitude. Nobody likes smug. I am judging you for who you are, at least how you act on this message board. Most people I have met from Illinois, or anywhere else, do not make the kind of generalizations you did....about Wisconsin people "making excuses since birth", "no successful Wisconsinites", and all the other garbage you spew.

Then you play the jealousy card? Land on Green Bay is not something to be jealous of...
My guess is that in person, you are weak and your BS about owning land would come across heavily steeped in horse apples. Just crawl back to the troll pit you came from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin