Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 05:19 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,190,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Poor Grasshopper, you're confused again. Your funny little defensive list of upcoming activities has no relevance to what I said or asked. Sigh.

PS. Your "company" last night must have been scintillating since between 6:30 and 11:30PM you posted 14 times with just two breaks of less than 2 hours and 1 hour respectively. You are SUCH a naughty fibber.
Maybe his inflatable doll doesn't care if he posts a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2010, 06:39 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,697,822 times
Quote:
Poor Grasshopper, you're confused again. Your funny little defensive list of upcoming activities has no relevance to what I said or asked. Sigh.

PS. Your "company" last night must have been scintillating since between 6:30 and 11:30PM you posted 14 times with just two breaks of less than 2 hours and 1 hour respectively. You are SUCH a naughty fibber.

You counted this all up.....clearly you are far more bored and angry with your stupid grasshopper posts. Why don't you post in pets if you are so interested in grasshoppers.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:44 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,840,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
You counted this all up.....clearly you are far more bored and angry with your stupid grasshopper posts. Why don't you post in pets if you are so interested in grasshoppers.
I guess you're too young to "get" the reference - ah well, figures

Old 07-25-2010, 01:47 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
If you knew how to navigate CD you would realize that it takes almost no effort and minimal time to come up with a tally. If you don't care for the repartee then don't read. But in one respect you are correct - I am indeed a little bored right now while in the throes of nasty bronchitis/borderline pneumonia. The coughing is only quelled with body in upright position. Reading Grasshopper's responses provides some levity (pun intended), as always.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:08 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:
If you knew how to navigate CD you would realize that it takes almost no effort and minimal time to come up with a tally. If you don't care for the repartee then don't read. But in one respect you are correct - I am indeed a little bored right now while in the throes of nasty bronchitis/borderline pneumonia. The coughing is only quelled with body in upright position. Reading Grasshopper's responses provides some levity (pun intended), as always.

Had a great day yesterday at Atlanti City wth friends while eating Cherry Water Ice, Funnel Cakes, unlimited fried shrimp, and riding my favorite rde which is the sea dragon. Now that is the definition of a BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-25-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Had a great day yesterday at Atlanti City wth friends while eating Cherry Water Ice, Funnel Cakes, unlimited fried shrimp, and riding my favorite rde which is the sea dragon. Now that is the definition of a BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How sweet that you actually made it outside other than for work. Such an event and you really should start another thread about it, maybe on the entertainment forum - or the food forum. Of course all those sweeties and fried shrimp aren't good for that already big tummy of yours ...

Old 07-25-2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
How sweet that you actually made it outside other than for work. Such an event and you really should start another thread about it, maybe on the entertainment forum - or the food forum. Of course all those sweeties and fried shrimp aren't good for that already big tummy of yours ...

I don't have a big tummy so you must have confused me with another guy

Old 07-25-2010, 08:36 AM

Quote:
I don't have a big tummy so you must have confused me with another guy
The last time you commented on your own physique you mentioned it in passing and your hastily-removed photo also indicated that your body was a little "heavy" in certain areas such as the waistline and the bottom. You really must try and remember things so you don't keep tripping yourself up, silly.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:52 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,505 times
Quote:
Excuse me for wanting to look good-lol

First I grease my hair, then I brush it, then I curl it, then I make sure all the curls are laying the right way so I can have a even look. Then I spray it and then I tweak my edges and then I'm done
Are you serious? This thread is getting more interesting by the moment... I know the person in the pic doesn't have curly hair, but when I think of you I see this.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
Are you serious? This thread is getting more interesting by the moment... I know the person in the pic doesn't have curly hair, but when I think of you I see this.

POTSIE WAS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment