U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-19-2010, 01:39 AM

1 posts, read 487 times
Post Free Survey Online – Awsurveys Epic and Solution

All of us that this program already famous. Some of people keep saying this company already scam many people and cheat. Some people said this program fraud because not many paying people and just paying several people they trust and many people thing they deserve to get paid from this free survey online program. But i believe they not get paid because they broke the rule even they know or they don’t know about that.
Yap. That program is Awsurveys and i already join this program since 3 years ago and manage to get few payment from this program. I know its hard for some people to believe that blogger like me can make money with this program. Awsurveys is free survey online that giving you chance to make money online. You can get paid by complete their surveys and hunting some referrals. One referrals same with $1.75 and one surveys have different value. So, after you reach $75 dollar, you can request for payout.
After Awsurveys staff or admin check if you have fraud referrals or you already broke rule or not, they will pay that awsurveys comission. Its really a weird way. But many people not get paid even they reach their minimum payout. Its super hard to believe. That what happen to me. I already try to request more than 10 times but i only get paid 4 times. Its hard but i need to admit that its not my day and i cannot control anything. If they believe i break the rules even i don’t know anything about that, nothing i can do. But i hope my next payout will be valid. Not void anymore..
You can join Awsurveys program for Free here : [URL="http://www.awsurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tintinhha]A.W.Surveys"]http://www.awsurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tintinhha[/URL]
So, how about you guys? Have any thought about Awsurveys? Did you already get paid before or you have problem like others member? I believe many people promote awsurveys at their blog and many people try their best to earn money from this free survey online. But its hard even this program really paying. Nothing we can do if we not follow their rules. So, just try our best and hope we can reach payout as soon as possible and get paid too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment