Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 07:52 PM

1,148 posts, read 1,683,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous0381 View Post
When you struggle it's hard to stay positive. How have I bad mouthed others??
If you can go to the mall, buy lattes, and go out to eat, you aren't struggling. People who are struggling are eating ramen noodles and selling plasma for cash.

Your refusal to work for $8-10 an hour isn't a good one. You should take what you can get for now and look for better. Maybe look into moving out of California. Find some friends and get roommates. Work more than one job. All I am saying is that it isn't good to not be doing something.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:54 PM

3,276 posts, read 7,845,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redroses777 View Post
If you can go to the mall, buy lattes, and go out to eat, you aren't struggling. People who are struggling are eating ramen noodles and selling plasma for cash.

Your refusal to work for $8-10 an hour isn't a good one. You should take what you can get for now and look for better. Maybe look into moving out of California. Find some friends and get roommates. Work more than one job. All I am saying is that it isn't good to not be doing something.
Or you could become a welfare bum and sign up for Section 8, food stamps, etc. Have you seen the people in the grocery stores with the EBT cards? Those folks aren't eating ramen noodles. Many of them have their grocery carts filled up higher than mine.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:05 PM

2,148 posts, read 2,925,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redroses777 View Post

I don't have any friends who I can movie in with.

For years I have thought about moving out of California for cheaper housing and better work opportunities.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:07 PM

Here is my new blog about this girl dumping me becuase I didn't have a job or other reasons

A woman fooled me into me thinking she loved me but then all of the suddenly dumped me.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by statisticsnerd View Post
Or you could become a welfare bum and sign up for Section 8, food stamps, etc. Have you seen the people in the grocery stores with the EBT cards? Those folks aren't eating ramen noodles. Many of them have their grocery carts filled up higher than mine.
There are people who I have heard of getting $1,500 a month apartments for free on section 8 and get foods stamps.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc286 View Post
People, people, people. You all need to understand how the mind works with someone diagnosed with asperger's syndrome. They are usually socially awkward and do not read social cues/emotions well. From experience, they are often very routine based, very blunt and do not lie. Due to their extreme precision to detail, most "aspies" can thrive in professions such as engineering, science(s) and mathematics. It was said that Albert Einstein was diagnosed with asperger's syndrome, so I guess you can add physicist.
Thank you very much for your post. Most people dont understand me or what aspergers is.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:30 PM

2,135 posts, read 4,273,726 times
Quote:
I am fat. But this girl was also fat. I'm a nerd, doormat type person. I have aspergers

I'm not that broke because I have an inherritance trust account.

Just wanted to throw this out there all.

This is why he doesn't really want to do anything about his life and enjoy lattes everyday...he has money.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

Old 08-03-2013, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post
Just wanted to throw this out there all.

This is why he doesn't really want to do anything about his life and enjoy lattes everyday...he has money.

I'm not super rich

My parents have a nice house.

I'm not homeless or starving.

I just want to start a career

Old 08-03-2013, 03:07 AM

788 posts, read 1,249,221 times
Quote:
Here is my new blog about this girl dumping me becuase I didn't have a job or other reasons

A woman fooled me into me thinking she loved me but then all of the suddenly dumped me.
Can I give negative reputation?

I have not even read the blog to already know what the problem is. She fooled you into thinking something? Really? You went out with her twice is what I recall from earlier posts. But already she fooles you and you are the victim and it is all her fault, evil her for feelings you apparently develop for her.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:08 AM

2,135 posts, read 4,273,726 times
Quote:
I'm not super rich

My parents have a nice house.

I'm not homeless or starving.

I just want to start a career
At this point in your life the whole "trying to use my degree and going to interviews" schtick isn't working. Partly because of your attitude and your disabilities.

The whole "monotone voice and blank stares" will unfortunately deter most employment. You're going to have to find a job that is work from home. IT work...just google "work from home" and see what there is.

Even if you have to make a career move....your 32 living with your parents who randomly walks around malls all day buying lattes.....you have nothing to lose.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment