Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 08:28 PM

4,400 posts, read 13,387,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Same old story. I don't beat up old people and THE JUDGE SIDED WITH ME BY NOT GIVING ME 5 YEARS OF PRISON. I only punched the guy once in the cheek because I thought he was a company spy spying and harassing and following me. I WAS THE VICTIM.
I just love how, in all your laments, you manage to discuss how you were discriminated against because you were unemployed and never even PONDER if it was the whole violent criminal history thing that was the reason you didn't get hired...and, that WAS your fault.

The only time you are justified in beating up an old man who you think it a company spy spying on you is if you are James Bond or work for the CIA. Other than that, just makes you a jerk who punches old people.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:37 PM

3,276 posts, read 7,840,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunny View Post
I just love how, in all your laments, you manage to discuss how you were discriminated against because you were unemployed and never even PONDER if it was the whole violent criminal history thing that was the reason you didn't get hired...and, that WAS your fault.

The only time you are justified in beating up an old man who you think it a company spy spying on you is if you are James Bond or work for the CIA. Other than that, just makes you a jerk who punches old people.
I had a grandmother with schizophrenia and she was in a completely different world most of the time. I had no idea Jesse had serious mental issues on that level. I always thought he was just a lazy weirdo, but now that I read that he has schizophrenia I actually feel sorry for the guy. I wouldn't say he's a jerk. He has some real mental problems behind his behavior, and that's sad.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:40 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,738,169 times
My record is clean since March 2002. So companies can't go past 7 years in IL I think. I don't have a big criminal history, and sometimes other people deserved to be punched for doing you wrong. But I avoided this since 2002 just to keep my record clean.

thebunny - if someone called you a prostitute in front of a big group of people, and they believed it - how would you feel about that and what would you do? And then years later as you go by people think you a prostitute... How would you really feel? Don't you think that person derserved to get punched out? You're the one who's a jerk!

I don't have 5 years of OLD OUTDATED and NO LONGER RELEVANT experience - I can do most jobs because compnies still use the old software I used at my old jobs. And when I was unemployed 2001 to 2005 - I immediately got hired for a Tech Writer job which I did well, my skills weren't rusty or irrelevant for being 4.5 year unemployed. I was discriminated from that job to by a new Eng Boss who thought I was gay. I still have the tech skills to do an Eng job, and it's hard to accumulate experience in plastics, castings, and sheet metal all together.

My Parent's pension helps occasionally for stuff I couldn't afford, like school, the dentist, and my minivan. I need a good minivan to do out of state or city jobs, and my 1999 G.C. Sport had a $2200 strut repair job that was not worth repairing. So I bought a cheap but decked out 2005 D.G.C. SXT with tow package for $5900 total - major depreciation for having 126,767 miles.

Last edited by Jesse69; 08-15-2013 at 08:48 PM..

Old 08-15-2013, 08:43 PM

2,421 posts, read 4,314,614 times
Quote:
My record is clean since March 2002. So companies can't go past 7 years in IL I think. I don't have a big criminal history, and sometimes other people deserved to be punched for doing you wrong. But I avoided this since 2002 just to keep my record clean.

thebunny - if someone called you a prostitute in front of a big group of people, and they believed it - how would you feel about that and what would you do? And then years later as you go by people think you a prostitute... How would you really feel? Don't you think that person derserved to get punched out? You're the one who's a jerk!
Not sure your story is true but if it is and if you are schzophrenic why don't you seek out some support groups? Maybe they can help give guidance of career paths or share their experiences. You aren't the only schzophrenic in the world, and I am sure many are employed in some form. So I would reach out to other that share some of these challenges with you, maybe they can help you guide.

Iam assuming most people here on these boards are not schzophrenic or have had the issues that you are having, so I am not sure if posting here to often will be of any use.

Although I am starting to think many of the trolls that post on these boards are schzophrenic!

Old 08-15-2013, 08:45 PM

Quote:

But, you didn't punch the person at work...you punched an elderly man at McDonalds. And, even the person who said that about you did NOT deserve to be hit.

But, yet another reason you are unemployed...."solves anger issues with violence" isn't a GOOD checkbox to mark on the personality test.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:46 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,116,554 times
Quote:
I never sued Moderator cut: snip because I then had to pay $10,000 for a defense lawyer to defend me for punching the guy. And then someone there stole my 401K.

I qualify for SSDI because of my Paranoid Schizophrenia. This disability caused me to lose a GREAT Job at Moderator cut: snip when I could have been promoted to a Sr Design Eng position there for loudspeakers - like those Jensen and Advent speakers once sold at Best Buy. I went paranoid for the first time on the job, my brain felt like dying and I thought God would kill me unless I kissed my female coworker - that why I got fired. Then I was put into mental wards 5 times during the 90's and all they had was a pathetic medicine called Halidol which was terrible because it had a very bad side effect of making you shake your legs so that you couldn't sleep. When they invented Geodon this pill controlled my schizophrenia and had no bad side effects; it's good effect is that it makes you sleepy so take it at night to go to sleep better. I can now work as long as I take Geodon, but the daily 80 mg generic pill costs $12.

I was schizophrenic, hearing voices, and very angry the day I punched that guy at McDonalds.
Have you tried Risperdal?

Last edited by 7G9C4J2; 08-15-2013 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Removed specific names in quoted post

Old 08-15-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:

I don't have 5 years of OLD OUTDATED and NO LONGER RELEVANT experience - I can do most jobs because compnies still use the old software I used at my old jobs. And when I was unemployed 2001 to 2005 - I immediately got hired for a Tech Writer job which I did well, my skills weren't rusty or irrelevant for being 4.5 year unemployed. I was discriminated from that job to by a new Eng Boss who thought I was gay. I still have the tech skills to do an Eng job, and it's hard to accumulate experience in plastics, castings, and sheet metal all together.
Yeah, nothing more appealing that trying to hire NEW talent and having them tell me how great they are with the OLD software they used at OLD jobs. Yup, love that response.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Yeah, nothing more appealing that trying to hire NEW talent and having them tell me how great they are with the OLD software they used at OLD jobs. Yup, love that response.
I keep up to date with new software too like Solidworks 2012 or 2013. Or later versions of Proe Creo 1.0 when most companies are using Wildfire 4. Lately I'm using Office 2013 and Adobe Master collection 6. SO I'M UP TO DATE WITH NEW SOFTWARE TOO, AND THAT'S ON MY RESUME TOO SILLY BUNNY!

Old 08-15-2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:
But, you didn't punch the person at work...you punched an elderly man at McDonalds. And, even the person who said that about you did NOT deserve to be hit.

But, yet another reason you are unemployed...."solves anger issues with violence" isn't a GOOD checkbox to mark on the personality test.
I HAVE A CLEAN RECORD SINCE MARCH 2002, THE DATE OF MY CONVICTION, SILLY BUNNY! SO I DON'T ANSWER ANGER ISSUES WITH VIOLENCE. My neighbor keeps illegally feeding the birds, which **** all over my vehicles, and I DON'T PUNCH HER OUT.

SILLY BUNNY AND YOUR EMPTY ACCUSATIONS!

Old 08-15-2013, 09:04 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,116,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadell View Post
Any of what this guy is saying. He's the victim of punching someone? God didn't give him a job? Silly Bunny? Come on now. I don't now what this is but It can't be real life.
This is normal behavior of someone who has schizophrenia (which he admitted to). Moderator cut: snip

Last edited by 7G9C4J2; 08-15-2013 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: removed personal comment
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.