Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 05:50 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,984,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westphillydude75 View Post
well if it's not a fake job then whoever did the recruiting should be fired if they had to repost the job.

Name:  laughing_smiley[1].gif
Views: 1018
Size:  49.5 KB
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2013, 05:54 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
I research the job market on a daily basis since it's my passion and my............job
Your "passion" is posting on forums during the working day when your salary is paid for by the Philadelphia taxpayers. Your grunt clerical "research" at your "job" is secondary and comprises going through newspapers looking for positions which might be filled by your clients who are 50+ years old and who have no clue that you deliberately withhold job information from them based on your own most peculiar preferences and sift out perfectly legitimate jobs, including those you perceive as "fakes".

You churn out the same ghastly misinformation day after day, year after year without once admitting you're plain wrong. The reason you get jumped on so frequently is because many of the contributors here who do know what they're talking about fear for unsuspecting newbies who come here looking for legitimate answers and might just think you know what you're talking about and take your dreadful advice.

Now you can, as usual, respond with "ok" or "good night".

Old 08-22-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post

Old 08-22-2013, 05:59 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Your "passion" is posting on forums during the working day when your salary is paid for by the Philadelphia taxpayers. Your grunt clerical "research" at your "job" is secondary and comprises going through newspapers looking for positions which might be filled by your clients who are 50+ years old and who have no clue that you deliberately withhold job information from them based on your own most peculiar preferences and sift out perfectly legitimate jobs, including those you perceive as "fakes".

You churn out the same ghastly misinformation day after day, year after year without once admitting you're plain wrong. The reason you get jumped on so frequently is because many of the contributors here who do know what they're talking about fear for unsuspecting newbies who come here looking for legitimate answers and might just think you know what you're talking about and take your dreadful advice.

groar post on the CD Forums during work hours, just saying

Old 08-22-2013, 06:05 PM

Quote:
groar post on the CD Forums during work hours, just saying
Oh you little tattle taler....

Old 08-22-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:

Fortunately, I have spread enough rep around for you!

Old 08-22-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Oh you little tattle taler....
Such pathetic irony too. The poster to whom he's referring has an average of 4.67 posts per day, period. In contrast, WPD's average is 20/day with many highs on working days of 30+.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:17 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Such pathetic irony too. The poster to whom he's referring has an average of 4.67 posts per day, period. In contrast, WPD's average is 20/day with many highs on working days of 30+.

But why is his/her posting not a problem at work????????????

Old 08-22-2013, 07:01 PM

163 posts, read 502,471 times
Quote:
What that means is the job was never open so try not to beat yourself up over it. Companies have to post jobs publicly to make it look like they are giving outsiders a chance.
I'm about done with you. You're like a fart invading a sanctuary.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:06 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,672,917 times
Wpd, I swear you used to know my gender! I'm a she.

And for the record:

1. I have explicitly been told it is OK for me to use the internet during down time. Have you?
2. I work part time now and most weekday mornings I am not at work.
3. I obviously don't spend nearly as much of my work day on c-d, as has already been pointed out.
4. I don't pretend that posting here is part of my job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment