Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2017, 09:44 PM

9 posts, read 29,137 times

Advertisements

Hello all,
So I'll try to make this as short as possible. I started working for walmart in 2010. Went on loa in early 2012 due to personal reasons had to move with family for a bit I ended up not wanting to go back to that store. Ended up getting into a different walmart going into summer of 2012 and I was employeed until 2015 until I decided I wanted to try something different and went to mcdonalds which I shouldn't have left Walmart for mcdonalds.
I always got asked by walmart if I wanted to come back I ended up giving in and came back summer 2016 but I really at that point in my life didn't know if I wanted to be back in retail or what I wanted to do and the dept I knew nothing about and it made me nervous I'll admit I should have asked to be moved spots.
I stayed a month and a half and I put back in my 2 weeks notice which I so regret. Then after I left mcdonalds was saying I would get a promotion if I came back so like a idiot I went back still haven't been promoted. Now I'm trying to see if I can get my walmart job back I went to the store Mgr and asked if I could get back in and his reply was "put your application back in and we will see what we can do" I don't know weither I should take that as good or bad news. I mean I know it's January so I am hoping that he just said that because hiring is slow right now sense we just got done with the holidays. Any advice on what I should do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment