Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 04:03 PM

12,773 posts, read 14,983,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left-handed View Post
You would write someone off if they ask for feedback? If that is the case, why would anyone want to work with you if you're going to act so petty and unprofessional? How's it going to be when they ask for goals, or a promotion, or a raise? You gonna fire them on the spot for "aggrivating" you?
I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
Yes, absolutely. They don't work for me and I have no obligation to give you any reasons.

I have so much more important things to do with my time than give Snowflake a list of reasons I did not hire them.

This is not petty or unprofessional.

This is not about employees who already work with me.
If you're going to be irked & can't answer a simple question, then that's unfortunate. I never expect any long explanation or list of reasons why. If they take the time to ask me, I'll give them that much in return & give at least 1 little piece of advice if I was a boss. I wish more people lived by, "treat people how you would like to be treated". But no, everyone's too "crazy busy", too haughty, too stupid, etc. Let's come back "down to earth", no one's any better than anyone else. Everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time, like everyone else.

Last edited by Forever Blue; 09-05-2017 at 04:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment