Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 10:25 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,295,222 times

Advertisements

I used to prefer male bosses, but after having experienced with the meanest and worst boss in previous company, now I think male and female boss really makes no difference if they're bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 03:17 PM

1,104 posts, read 918,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuMart View Post

Interesting thoughts and conclusion.
This is horrible, and it was hard to keep up with the sheer garbage?? Made-up phrases like system justification, queen bee phenomenon, and favoritism threatening, all based on vague 1980's research. So I did a little digging on "Olga Khazan", and was motivated by the abundance of craziness by this individual:

"Olga Khazan, Can Sexuality Be Changed?" http://scholarship.law.wm.edu/cgi/vi...6&context=wmlr
"Trans women are stared at in bathrooms" https://livingwiththenoondaydemon.wo.../trans-rights/
"Doing drugs cures addiction" https://www.theatlantic.com/video/in...cure-addiction

So I'm guessing that this is a sex-changed individual who has a real problem with gender because if you google their name, they have plenty to say about gender politics, female politics, trans politics, and they just can't seem to stop writing about politics. They don't seem to ever offer anything especially insightful either.

Look, this is a man. The jawline is obvious. I'm not even sorry if this is politically incorrect, this is a man. And their entire career seems to be talking about how hard it has been to be a woman when they are a man. And they get paid for this. They get paychecks for this. Have I gone crazy?

Last edited by dumb; 05-04-2018 at 03:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment