Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2008, 07:03 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,365,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifesWhatUmakeOfIt View Post
Is it more helpful to be on a team than on our own?
It says that the pay is .20 per search when you are on your own... Is it less if you're in a team? Or is it more beneficial with team bonusses... etc? Let me know so I can decide what to do before I apply. I have not problem joining your team if that benefits me as well.
OK, I signed up as one of your team members
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2008, 07:22 PM

58 posts, read 164,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Hi Mk,
I didn't sign up though.... you mean you signed up with Kiddinaroundfarm's team, right?

Old 08-10-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Hi Mk,
I didn't sign up though.... you mean you signed up with Kiddinaroundfarm's team, right?
yes,,,correction..thank you

Old 08-10-2008, 08:02 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,781,543 times
I found a Web site that seems to have good work-from-home job ads.

VirtualVocations.com

Cost is $6.99 per week or you can pay less if you sign up for multiple months.

I am not affiliated with them in any way.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
I found a Web site that seems to have good work-from-home job ads.

VirtualVocations.com

Cost is $6.99 per week or you can pay less if you sign up for multiple months.

I am not affiliated with them in any way.
If you have to pay to work, it's a scam!

Old 08-10-2008, 08:19 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,781,543 times
Quote:
If you have to pay to work, it's a scam!
You don't have to pay to work...you have to pay to access the job ads. I've seen the quality of the ads and I definitely don't think it is a scam. The jobs are more oriented toward professional positions so I don't know how helpful it would be for anyone wanting a career change but for something with a fairly solid career background who just wants to work from home, the variety and quantity of the positions seem much better than the average job search Web site.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:17 PM

411 posts, read 895,078 times
Quote:
Is it more helpful to be on a team than on our own?
It says that the pay is .20 per search when you are on your own... Is it less if you're in a team? Or is it more beneficial with team bonusses... etc? Let me know so I can decide what to do before I apply. I have not problem joining your team if that benefits me as well.
Being part of a team just means that you can talk together about things, blog together, cheer each other on, whatever you make of it. .20 is the pay right now IF you make Top Guide each week. Top Guide isn't hard to attain apparently, as long as you work hard and answer things to the best of your ability! I plan on making a real "team" of my team.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:18 PM

411 posts, read 895,078 times
Quote:
Cool, let me know when you get all your tests done, etc. I'm working on some stuff to get our team motivated!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddinAroundFarm View Post
Cool, let me know when you get all your tests done, etc. I'm working on some stuff to get our team motivated!
I just received an invatation... but it's not accepting my log in information.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:02 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,115,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny AZ View Post
Question...has anyone tried or had any success from blogging? I've been reading into it and it seems that people have been successful generating income working at home and just doing a blog. You can maintain a website pretty cheaply, it's just something you have to put time into.

I guess they make money from advertising on the site or selling product/services related to the topic. Anyone have any opinions on blogs?
I have a blog and so far have made about $5 in 10 months! I do have advertisements, but so far I'm not making enough to count. I'm not sure how you really make money - maybe you have to just get extremely high traffic. I'd be curious if anyone else knows how to make money blogging.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment