Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2008, 07:23 PM

499 posts, read 1,524,979 times

Advertisements

Finally we get to see the real Robin Hayes!!! I'm so glad he screwed up royally at the recent McCain rally in Concord, NC. I voted for McCain & Palin (early voting), but did not vote for Liddy Dole(U.S. Senate) nor would I have voted for that Traitor Robin Hayes!!

He doesn't represent my district, but he DOES represent alot of my family. And he is supposed to represent working class people in NC that have been hurt terribly by all the loss of manufacturing jobs in this state. Much of my family (including me) worked in textiles once. This jerk, whose mother was a Cannon and owns a textile mill, had the audacity to vote for CAFTA and the Trade Act of 2002!! He rolled over for the President and other special interests and let himself be bullied into voting against his constituents!

Hayes and Dole have done NOTHING on Capitol Hill to stand up against China's dirty trade tactics and sorry free trade agreements that have sent over 200,000 NC manufacturing jobs away! Time to THROW THE BUMS OUT!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment