U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 02-23-2009, 02:00 PM

104 posts, read 551,143 times
Default Bank assessment test

I have to take an assessment test for Regions Bank tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has ever taken it and if so what does it entail? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 02-23-2009, 06:17 PM

2,365 posts, read 7,153,618 times
Default A link

Don't know...I worked in large deposits at Wells fargo...but perhaps this link will give you an answer:

Regions Bank - Regions Financial Corporation - Complaint Site, unofficial

good luck on the test

Unread 02-23-2009, 07:28 PM

Yikes some of those women are mean! LOL

Unread 02-24-2009, 12:03 PM

948 posts, read 2,265,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciK View Post
I have to take an assessment test for Regions Bank tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has ever taken it and if so what does it entail? Thanks
I did a bout 6 months ago. The test was actually pretty hard.
There is a math part, and you had to watch interactions between customers and tellers on a big screen tv and then decide was the appropriate next step would be in each situation. ( did that make any sense? )There is one part where you have to compare two different personal checks and decide which one is filled out correctly. You have to use common sense and not think like a customer. You have to think like a bank employee that has to follow the rules but still provide great customer service.
I passed hte test but i think the math part went down the drain. It is not hard math but I only had 30 secounds or so to solve each answer and I feelt pressure so I started to guess. Did I tell you I SUCK in math under pressure . Anyhow, I was called in for an interview but did not get hiered because the other girl who interviewed me had previous experience as a teller and it was between her and me so she got it.

I really wich you luck and use common sense and pay attention to detail. You will be fine and do not be late to the test!
Good Luck!

Unread 03-03-2009, 07:20 AM

Update....parts of the test were hard parts were easy. I took the test then that afternoon I got a email wanting more infor, so I filled that out. Then 3 days later I got a call for a phone screening. I also did that. Before the screening she did tell me that the job had been cancelled but would still like to do the screening. So, I said ok., after the screening I was told to keep checking the site for openings and reapply. That disappointed me. After the test and screening you would think they would keep that information and call me if there was a opening.

Unread 08-17-2009, 04:37 PM

1 posts, read 55,723 times
i am taking the test tomorrow for regions and i am a little worried but not too much! i should be okay no calculus though! lol

Unread 08-17-2009, 07:11 PM

6,875 posts, read 6,097,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciK View Post

I jsut took that test. I took the teller test last year and regions call center test a week ago.

Unread 08-17-2009, 07:56 PM

2,074 posts, read 7,665,336 times
I never heard of Regions Bank. Where is it located? Just curious.

Unread 08-17-2009, 10:23 PM

6,875 posts, read 6,097,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula Lynn View Post
I never heard of Regions Bank. Where is it located? Just curious.

Down south I believe. I never heard of it until I moved down to Tennessee. I think they used to be AM South?

Unread 08-18-2009, 05:18 AM

21,241 posts, read 26,711,115 times
Regions is a large and very sound bank in the southeast. They aquired AmSouth and a couple of other banks over the past few years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment