U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2009, 02:07 PM

391 posts, read 1,580,207 times

Advertisements

It's probably not to hard to figure out but I thought I'd share. They list mostly on hotjobs.com and craigslist and I believe they list under company confidential as well. Here is one of their hotjobs ads and the link to their website:

Human Resource Assistant job in Roswell, GA • Sandy Springs, GA: Human Resources and Clerical/Administrative careers - Yahoo HotJobs (http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/jobseeker/jobsearch/job_detail.html?job_id=JMOL4Y9ZICM - broken link)

Career Network Employment :: Job Seeker Registration (http://careernetworkemployment.com/JobOffer/Register.cfm?jobpositionid=112004 - broken link)

they also list under apple staffing careers. unbelievable!

And...Action Marketing Team.

Last edited by atlcharm; 04-19-2009 at 02:35 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2009, 02:47 PM

2,365 posts, read 10,639,528 times
imo scams are too many to mention. You could fill a book with them. And there are always people who will disagree with you and say that they had no problem with career network employment. So, sometimes you have to find out the hard way! ;-)

Well, remember if you say a person shouldn' do something give some concrete examples of what happened to you. or if they have had legal problems paste the link. Otherwise it is without foundation!

Last edited by gea12345; 04-19-2009 at 04:17 PM..

Old 04-19-2009, 04:04 PM

931 posts, read 3,560,088 times
If you haven't heard of the company, don't apply. When you look them up, you should be able to find tons of information about them. If not, run.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:41 PM

1 posts, read 6,161 times
Default It is a scam!!

This is ridiculous and who knows what they are doing with our information..

heres the "legal action" against them as you asked...
[url=http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2001/11/careernetwork.shtm]Career Network, Inc.[/url]

Old 05-11-2009, 04:28 PM

3,879 posts, read 7,665,906 times
Yep, I started getting emails from then after responding to a job ad on Craigslist (I've since given up on applying for jobs there). I recognized it as a scam right away and reported it and haveany future emails automatically deleted.

It's sad just how many scammers there are out there.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:39 PM

2,365 posts, read 10,639,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Yep, I started getting emails from then after responding to a job ad on Craigslist (I've since given up on applying for jobs there). I recognized it as a scam right away and reported it and haveany future emails automatically deleted.

It's sad just how many scammers there are out there.

What is really annoying is that they "sit" on the yahoo/google links and wait for you to click on them.

Then they try to capture your computer.

I remember the days, when i had a free computer from my school and didn't have firewalls and virus protection and spam protection and went years before someone invaded my computer. Now, you can't go a month without being invaded!
tis a shame...i really don't understand people! It is like a virus that kills its host!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment