Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 01:36 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I will never respect you too and your alway stupid excuse to man up and take responsibility. I already did that with my sentence of probation, unemployment, and job and housing discrimination but you think I'm such a lowlife murderer and rapist when I was innocent and I don't deserve my felony. You think I don't deserve any job... AND YOU MUST BE ONE UGLY SPITEFUL HATING FUGLY WOMAN. You are my enemy here on City Data and I will always hate you.

You think one innocent punch to a Sr Citizen and my hard earned 5 year college degree means nothing and that I should never have a career. My worst employer spied on me, harassed me, and made fun of me at the company Xmas party and framed me to get fired and framed me to deny my unemployment and I threatened to sue them - that's why they were following me around and spying on me after I got fired but no that means nothing to you, just an always "man up" and suffer poverty the rest of you life.

Well, I'm busy writing an expungement /pardon letter to the IL Gov and you're a GOOD case history to the Gov of how unsympathetic people like you would rather destroy me.

And probably in GOD's view I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU because I am a faithful Roman Catholic that goes to church 6 days a week. Maybe you're a lowlife atheist because of you inhumane views.

You're a big example of internet stupidity too. You turned this thread into a "let's bash Jesse69 thread" instead...

There is NO SUCH THING AS AN INNOCENT PUNCH.

Get over yourself or be a loser for the rest of your life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
You people are internet bull****. It's NOT a crime to draw unemployment while vacationing in France to help your aunt while at the same time applying and looking for Chicago jobs during night hotel wifi... Who would deny themselves $806 that way when you've been 60 weeks unemployed and can't get a job? I bet all of you would be hypocrite to what you say and would take the $806 unemployment check and look for a job while vacationing. I don't have to rely on crime to get stuff in this bad economy; being thrifty and frugal on $871 monthly will get me by.
Actually dumbass, you did commit a crime because you weren't AVAILABLE for work.

I took a vacation while I was unemployed earlier this year, and I didn't draw an unemployment check that week, because I didn't want to commit the crime of FRAUD.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:54 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,740,681 times
I can always say I'd start after my vacation. Do you think they hire you and start you the next day after you apply for a job?

Old 10-17-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
There is NO SUCH THING AS AN INNOCENT PUNCH.

Get over yourself or be a loser for the rest of your life.
Yes there is an INNOCENT Punch - THAT'S WHY THE JUDGE WHO RULED MY CASE AND DETERMINED MY OUTCOME ONLY GAVE ME 30 MONTHS PROBATION AND NOT 5 YEARS IN JAIL FOR PUNCHING A SR CITIZEN. That's why I'm a better Productive citizen that has WORKED because she didn't lock me up in Prison. MY MOTIVES were INNOCENT SO THE JUDGE SIDED WITH ME; I only wish I never get the felony mark.

IF I suffered 5 years of prison I would have come out highly unemployable and an SSDI burden the rest of my LIFE.

And I'm looking forward to a Governor's pardon of my felony so I can get on with life... You're just food for thought for this Governor.

What? One Innocent Punch and I should be a loser for life? GOD sees what you say and maybe he'll strike you or you son down for being an evil unsympathetic conceited high hot person.

Even Martha Stewart is a FELON and she's NOT a bad person.

Old 10-17-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Yes there is an INNOCENT Punch - THAT'S WHY THE JUDGE WHO RULED MY CASE AND DETERMINED MY OUTCOME ONLY GAVE ME 30 MONTHS PROBATION AND NOT 5 YEARS IN JAIL FOR PUNCHING A SR CITIZEN. That's why I'm a better Productive citizen that has WORKED because she didn't lock me up in Prison. MY MOTIVES were INNOCENT SO THE JUDGE SIDED WITH ME; I only wish I never get the felony mark.

IF I suffered 5 years of prison I would have come out highly unemployable and an SSDI burden the rest of my LIFE.

And I'm looking forward to a Governor's pardon of my felony so I can get on with life... You're just food for thought for this Governor.

What? One Innocent Punch and I should be a loser for life? GOD sees what you say and maybe he'll strike you or you son down for being an evil unsympathetic conceited high hot person.

Even Martha Stewart is a FELON and she's NOT a bad person.
If you were innocent you wouldn't have been convicted. This is exactly the problem withy you, you refuse to accept responsibility. It's always someone elses fault. Pitiful.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:00 PM

16,066 posts, read 21,123,322 times
Quote:
Yes there is an INNOCENT Punch - THAT'S WHY THE JUDGE WHO RULED MY CASE AND DETERMINED MY OUTCOME ONLY GAVE ME 30 MONTHS PROBATION AND NOT 5 YEARS IN JAIL FOR PUNCHING A SR CITIZEN. That's why I'm a better Productive citizen that has WORKED because she didn't lock me up in Prison. MY MOTIVES were INNOCENT SO THE JUDGE SIDED WITH ME; I only wish I never get the felony mark..
So did you ever offer an apology to the geezer for your fist accidentally connecting with his face?

Quote:
GOD sees what you say and maybe he'll strike you or you son down for being an evil unsympathetic conceited high hot person.
That's a fine Christian attitude.
Seriously?

Yeah, years ago I had welfare for a while when my kids were in diapers, and my DH was out of work after losing an eye to a progressive disease. Still, we barely had enough to make ends meet and had to use the church pantry to get food through the end of the month sometimes. Poverty is not any fun and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Things have really changed if the gov't. is handing out enough money that recipients can afford vacations in France!

Old 10-17-2009, 04:00 PM
JS1

1,896 posts, read 6,766,241 times
Is it worth the time for us to send an e-note to the Illinois governor asking him to ignore a pardon request from someone fitting this particular description?

Old 10-17-2009, 05:17 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:

And probably in GOD's view I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU because I am a faithful Roman Catholic that goes to church 6 days a week. Maybe you're a lowlife atheist because of you inhumane views.

Going to church consistently does not make you a good person.

Signed-
A Lowlife Atheist.

Old 10-17-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
So did you ever offer an apology to the geezer for your fist accidentally connecting with his face?

That's a fine Christian attitude.
Seriously?

Yeah, years ago I had welfare for a while when my kids were in diapers, and my DH was out of work after losing an eye to a progressive disease. Still, we barely had enough to make ends meet and had to use the church pantry to get food through the end of the month sometimes. Poverty is not any fun and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Things have really changed if the gov't. is handing out enough money that recipients can afford vacations in France!
Yes - I did apologize to the man that I hit after the trial was over.

Yes, that is fine Christian values as God will strike down a high hot conceited unsympathetic inhumane person. What about annerk? Is she even religious? Does she go to church every Sunday? How about you?

Idiot - not one cent of gov money went to this vacation. My mom paid for the trip and gave me $500 spending cash.

Yeah, I am a worthy person deserving of a pardon. Because the worst company I worked for discriminated against me for not being a WHITE man and for me being better than my German Engineer racist Boss. They unjustly FRAMED me through Photoshopped Pictures to be called a Hooker and made fun of at the company Xmas party. And my conceited ******* German Engineer Boss calls me stupid in front of the whole company just to protect his position. Yeah, and they spied on me after work...

Old 10-17-2009, 05:38 PM

141 posts, read 329,960 times
12-25-2005 Announcement: Terms of Service: No advertising, no copyrighted material, post in the correct forum/sub-forum, no personal attacks

Just a small reminder. I'm sorry Jesse, no offense, but this thread needs to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment