Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 08:59 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,878,280 times

Advertisements

Crying and complaining is far better than workplace shootings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Given the two I will take crying over shooting any day to be totally hontest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2010, 08:48 AM

153 posts, read 238,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
That's why disgruntled men are always silent and passive aggressive. They don't cry like neurotic women do.

They just throw things and make holes in doors.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 AM

1,111 posts, read 4,633,691 times
I cry everytime I see one of TVGuy's retarded threads.

Old 01-12-2010, 05:20 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,572,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well I guess it depends on the college you attended because I know for sure my college prepared me for the real world.
Darn it, my morning cup of tea came out my nose. That is one of THE funniest things you've ever come up with. Classic irony.

Old 01-12-2010, 02:55 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,070,811 times
First, I really really take issue with your complete lack of sensitivity regarding the word "retard". It overshadows your misogeny and egoism.

Quote:
I don't care how much a woman has going on at home it's still no need to CRY in front of all your coworkers. If a woman feels she needs to cry then she should go to the bathroom so that she wont look like a retard in front of everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
The fact that you see a "retard" when someone is in tears is exactly why you don't have a girlfriend. Maybe next time you could try a little compassion??

Quote:
Well I guess it depends on the college you attended because I know for sure my college prepared me for the real world.
Buahahahahaha CRYING real tears - buahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Darn it, my morning cup of tea came out my nose. That is one of THE funniest things you've ever come up with. Classic irony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment