Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 08:09 AM

8,890 posts, read 20,282,286 times

Advertisements

Wife and I have it, but I have to really agree with you below (in red).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtrico1850 View Post
I had it once, but I think it's kind of overhyped... I don't think you should contact someone unless you have their email.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2010, 02:00 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,580,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomarv29 View Post
I bought some software that allows you to send unlimited messages to linkedin members regardless of wether or not they are connected to you at all. I send out about 30,000 messages a day for several of our companies and it works great. There are not alot of spam type messages on linkedin and if you have a good account with a lot of contacts and look like a real user you will get a great response rate. I have over 260 connections and when i send out offers or messages i get several more each day. The software is rather expensive but worth it if you have a business that could benefit from getting in front of decision makers. I can Geo target or target by profession, company, industry, or groups so its very effective. On one campaign i had a 36% conversion rate. They also give away a free two day trial so you can test it before you buy it. When i tested it i had to have it. PM Me if your interested in the maker of the software. or Google CoMergent Acquisition Group for their contact info. Thanks
So you are openly admitting to using linkedin to spam people?

Old 07-27-2010, 01:07 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,812,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
So you are openly admitting to using linkedin to spam people?

apparently - well that answers MY feelings about what I dislike about LI - everything, including spammers like THIS guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment