U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 11:58 PM

99 posts, read 203,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Do you think there will ever be a one world government?
Yes.

A very loose confederation that respected the local customs of each area, as long as certain minimum standards of human rights were respected in each area, would be a great benefit for every human being.

Also, doing away with most internal border controls, like in the EU, and allowed people to travel, live, and work anywhere that they wanted to, would kick-start an era of peace, happiness, and prosperity for the entire human race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 12:11 AM

2,249 posts, read 4,184,354 times
Hell, it already exists.

It's called capitalism.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:16 AM

13 posts, read 31,577 times
The New World Order are working behind all countries. They want run the same money for everyone and the same price in each country. Everywhere that you go you will see the prices getting high.
I'm pretty sure that China, India, Russia and Brazil are getting the same level in prices than American and Europe. Soon will be just 1 government. I don't want be live for to see it and good luck for the people that will see.

Old 07-20-2011, 01:28 AM

591 posts, read 408,216 times
Yes, and when it comes, you can kiss freedom goodbye; personally I hope when the time comes that said gov't catches and executes me, I won't want to live in those times.

Old 07-20-2011, 02:34 AM

154 posts, read 196,310 times
Americans can not get along now and I would not say we are headed to a successful union at the rate things are going, if continued with this widening gap on all topics. If any more countries were added to America it would be a disaster.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:22 PM

873 posts, read 606,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPwn View Post
I sure hope not, I think it's a horrible idea. I'm no nationalist, but allowing one group of people to run the entire planet is a terrible idea.
I don't think we'd have a one world government at least not until we found other planets to live on. I think Space colonization is a long way off considering how slow are space programs are moving and how underfunded it is.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:27 PM

873 posts, read 606,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisTurcotte View Post
The New World Order are working behind all countries. They want run the same money for everyone and the same price in each country. Everywhere that you go you will see the prices getting high.
I'm pretty sure that China, India, Russia and Brazil are getting the same level in prices than American and Europe. Soon will be just 1 government. I don't want be live for to see it and good luck for the people that will see.
Isn't a New World Order the goal of the free masons? I saw a documentary (history channel or discovery channel; don't remember) once that stated that a lot of world leaders are free masons or that they got there with their help. They also claim that they pour large amounts of money to charities throughout the world, but they don't say for which countries as most of what they do is shrouded in secrecy.

Old 07-20-2011, 03:40 PM

275 posts, read 297,371 times
We already somewhat of world government in place: The international banks like the federal reserve and the cronies who run them.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:10 PM

714 posts, read 684,998 times
Austria-Germany, Canada-USA, and Australia-New Zealand. All of these countries have something in common; they all share the same language and have similar cultures but are different countries. If people who share the same language, culture, race, and ethnicity can't even unite into a single country than I doubt people of different backgrounds can form a one world government.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:26 PM

30 posts, read 41,886 times
I would like to see a one world state if it is democratic and has a stable middle class (odds are that wont happen), but i dont think that will happen in any of our lifetimes because I see the world going into blocs where there is no one super power but a bunch of regional powers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World