Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 12:25 PM

328 posts, read 995,600 times

Advertisements

Canadian
Korean
Chinese
Portuguese
Swedish
Italian
French
Argentinian
New Zealand
New Caledonia
Liberia
Lesotho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2013, 06:07 AM

10,638 posts, read 16,015,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
have a relationship/sex with 10 nationalities for the rest of your life which would you chose?

Me (not in order):
American
Colombian
Brazilian
English
Dutch < Argentinean
Italian
Swedish < Filipino
Japanese
Thai
Korean
I want to replace Dutch and Swedish (low population) with Filipino and Argentinean.

Old 04-18-2013, 03:04 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,864,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
have a relationship/sex with 10 nationalities for the rest of your life which would you chose?

Me (not in order):
American
Colombian
Brazilian
English
Dutch
Italian
Swedish
Japanese
Thai
Korean

Done them all except for Italian and Swedish.
American
Canadian
Australian
British
Icelandic
Norwegians
Danes
Germans
Southern Irish
Finish

Old 04-18-2013, 04:38 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,849,982 times
LOL @ the thread premise...

Regardless, though, I'd had to put American, Canadian, and Australian on there because since they're nations of immigrants, you have basically everything there to some degree or another. So, if I suddenly and inexplicably lost all interest in women from Asia and decided I wanted to stick exclusively to Irish or Kenyans, there are plenty of both to be found, ethnically and from national origin, in the 'States. And when it comes to Russia, you have Nordic/Slavic looking-women from the Eastern part, Middle Eastern-looking women from the South, and Asian-looking ones from the East... tough to argue with that.

So:

1. America
2. Australia
3. Canada
4. Japan
5. China
6. Korea
7. Vietnam
8. Russia
9. Puerto Rico
10. Brazil

Old 04-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 1 day ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,909,829 times
Is this topic question for nationality, ethnic heritage, or both at the same time?

For nationality I was in relationships with only Americans, but for ethnic heritage they are Peruvian, Indian, Polish, Ghana, Denmark/Danish.

I technically went out with people of all 4 races in my experience: White, Asian, Hispanic Latin, and even Black.

Relationships of this kind usually happen spontaneously and in a random way, but if I were to plan the next 5 for ethnicity/heritage: French, Indian again, Peruvian again (just to compare to the other American Peruvian I went out with, even if not in top 15), Thai, Swedish.

My top 10 to top 15 favorite nationalities and ethnic heritage for romantic relationships: Straight relationships only with women/ladies, mostly in exact order:

French
Singaporeans
Thai
Indian
Taiwanese
Chinese
Swedish
Italians
Spaniards
Argentinians

Dutch
Czech Republic
Canadians
Americans
Vietnamese OR Brazilians tied for 15th place

Old 04-27-2013, 01:32 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,605,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
chinese
vietnamese
filipino
cambodian
indonesian
burmese

and for a little diversity:
american
colombian
brazilian
india
was thinkin about this, and i only included india because of the massive population. thing is, i don't typically find indian women attractive, so maybe it's best that i replace it w/ something else. maybe my homecountry, mexico, cuz i actually do find many mexican women attractive. prolly replace burmese with something else as well since they dont do anything for me, but i haven't spent much time there so who knows. thai i guess even tho i am burnt out from thai women

Old 04-29-2013, 01:18 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,292,638 times
Okay. But all except Americans and Portuguese are based solely on attraction. I haven't dated any of the other nationalities to know if I'd want to be in a relationship with any of them.

1st choice: American (which includes Native Indians)
Portuguese
Italians
Japanese
Cubans
Spaniards
Greeks
Russians
Basques
East Indians

Old 04-29-2013, 07:36 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,267,769 times
Mines would be:

*Canadian
*Australian
*American
*Italian
*Spanish
*Irish
*Greek
*Scottish (since I am)
*Dutch

Old 05-03-2013, 12:06 PM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 1 day ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,909,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post
Is this topic question for nationality, ethnic heritage, or both at the same time?

For nationality I was in relationships with only Americans, but for ethnic heritage they are Peruvian, Indian, Polish, Ghana, Denmark/Danish. I technically went out with women of all 4 races in my experience: White, Asian, Hispanic Latin, and even Black.

Relationships of this kind usually happen spontaneously and in a random way, but if I were to plan the next 5 for ethnicity/heritage: French, Indian again, Peruvian again (just to compare to the other American Peruvian I went out with, even if not in top 15), Thai, Swedish.

My top 10 to top 15 favorite nationalities and ethnic heritage for romantic relationships: Straight relationships only with women/ladies, mostly in exact order:

1. French
2. Singaporeans
3. Thai
4. Indian
5. Taiwanese
6. Chinese
7. Swedish
8. Italians
9. Spaniards
10. Argentinians

11. Dutch
12. Czech Republic
13. Canadians
14. Americans
15. Vietnamese OR Brazilians tied for 15th place
Maybe I should have included Japanese somewhere in the top 15. I felt Taiwanese was similar enough, even if Japanese women are unique and not the same as Taiwanese.

At the very least, I now rank Japanese tied with Brazilians and Vietnamese for 15th place.

I noticed some Eastern European nationalities+ethnicity heritage are so underrated for this topic, especially for Czech Republic/Czech, Polish, and Russian women. They are worthy of being included in more top 15 lists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
was thinkin about this, and i only included india because of the massive population. thing is, i don't typically find indian women attractive, so maybe it's best that i replace it w/ something else. maybe my homecountry, mexico, cuz i actually do find many mexican women attractive. prolly replace burmese with something else as well since they dont do anything for me, but i haven't spent much time there so who knows. thai i guess even tho i am burnt out from thai women
I probably would never get bored of Thai women, and they are 3rd place on my list after French and Singaporeans.

That is surprising if you don’t find Indian women attractive or pleasant to be around. India is 4th place right after Thailand for this topic.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:49 PM

10,638 posts, read 16,015,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post

I noticed some Eastern European nationalities+ethnicity heritage are so underrated for this topic, especially for Czech Republic/Czech etc. They are worthy of being included in more top 15 lists.
Czech Republic only has 10.5 million people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World