U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 09:21 PM

140 posts, read 262,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrr View Post
That's because Whites invented most things. Can you name an invention from a Black African?

If Whites didn't go to South Africa, how do you think South Africa would look today? Probably like any other sub-Saharan hellhole.

African slaves were bought from a relatively little area of Africa on the coast. Most Africans are from peoples around present day Benin, Ghana, Nigera, etc. Although the Europeans never left the coast, the slaves were brought to them.

I really don't know of any area of Africa that is 'thriving.' Since the end of White-minority rule, South Africa has been kind of falling apart like Zimbabwe.
So is Europe with below replacement level fertility rates. Most people in the so-called developing part of the world are MUCH happier than people in these so-called advanced First World nations who do NOTHING but gripe and ***** about life all day long.

And even if Europeans did "advance" South Africa they did not advance it on behalf of black Africans. They only achieved for themselves since black South Africans are no better off materially speaking than blacks anywhere else.

It is the white race who has operated in unbridled greed for the past six centuries which is now her downfall and then sits in her unhappy state and blames her problems on nonwhites. I would MUCH rather live in a hut and be happy than live in a First World nation full of unhappy people who are drinking and drugging themselves to death.

And for so many bigots out there who think that Europe is so civilized and advanced ask your ancestors why they left such a pristine heaven for anywhere else including Africa. I would suggest you go back to Europe and live there today - that is if you can afford to do so.

I love how white people love to call everyplace else a chithole yet everytime I visit Costa Rica, Nicaragua, the Bahamas and anywhere else nonwhite people reside, i see more and more white people moving there. I don't see any heading towards that perfect paradise known as Europe. Can't says I blame them. Darker people know how to do one thing with life and that is sure as hell live it. Darker people were content to stay in their nations unlike the european who wreaked havoc and destruction around the world stealing and confiscating everyone's resources for his OWN personal use not for the betterment of the people of those lands.

Give me a hut full of happy people than a mansion full of baldheaded, stressed out, impotent miserable folks.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Every region has its prime and then kind of becomes a shadow of itself. Just think of Egypt, Sumeria etc.
Black Africa used to be among the most civilized places on earth during the first millennium BC and until Islam started to spread. Especially in West Africa there were modern cities with rectangular blocks, avenues etc. The Arabs who first got there were surprised and impressed with the degree of sophistication.
The Nok culture, the predecessor of the Yoruba in Nigeria, must have been an impressive people, with iron processing, art etc., but that was 2000 years before the US came into being and at a time when Europeans were still surprisingly primitive. So naturally we tend to forget about that past. Just wait and see what will have become of North America 1500 years from now

And frankly, it is none of whites' business what Africans do or don't do with their continent.
You can't argue with a racist. They refuse to see reality. They love to talk about the "glories" of the white race yet they can't explain why 60 million Europeans left such a paradise for every other place on planet Earth. I see NO shortage of white people packing up and moving to the lands of nonwhite people any chance they get where they can live like royalty on $10k a year. NONE of them are rushing to move to glorious Europe or any other place where you get nothing but a bunch of griping miserable baldheaded people of a certain race.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:55 PM

94 posts, read 19,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDominadora View Post
I would MUCH rather live in a hut and be happy than live in a First World nation full of unhappy people who are drinking and drugging themselves to death.
Then why aren't you?

[quote=LaDominadora;14069739] Darker people were content to stay in their nations unlike the european who wreaked havoc and destruction around the world stealing and confiscating everyone's resources for his OWN personal use not for the betterment of the people of those lands.

Stealing resources the people didn't know were there or how to get to and had no use for? lol.

If you don't like White people or the technology Whites have brought, why are you not living how Africans were living when the White man arrived -- in a mud hut chasing down game with spear?

Old 05-07-2010, 12:24 AM

44 posts, read 11,707 times
You should try dating a white woman and taking her to travel with you, this works great. People, white and asian especially, will treat you better because they don't want to seem like bad people in front of her. Having a white woman on your arm will get you into places that having a non-white or black woman on your arm will not. It is just the way society is. You will be deemed less threatening and more of "one of the guys", so you will be regarded differently. If you don't believe me, try it. My uncle told me this, he has travelled extensively, especially during his college years where he dated mainly white women. Men just want to appease them or appear as positive as possible in their eyes, so they act real nice to you. You get seated at crowded swanky restaurants with no reservations, you get invited to parties, people are just more open to you. Like the guy said, German women love black men, so that can be an opportunity.

BTW: There is no where in the world you can go, we are an endangered species. That is just the way it is. You're not welcome here (whereever) and you can't go home (Africa) Good Luck!

Old 05-07-2010, 02:39 PM

6,880 posts, read 7,091,578 times
Quote:

It is the white race who has operated in unbridled greed for the past six centuries [...] who are drinking and drugging themselves to death.

I love how white people love to call everyplace else a chithole yet everytime I visit Costa Rica, Nicaragua, the Bahamas and anywhere else nonwhite people reside, i see more and more white people moving there. I don't see any heading towards that perfect paradise known as Europe. Can't says I blame them.

Darker people know how to do one thing with life and that is sure as hell live it.

Give me a hut full of happy people than a mansion full of baldheaded, stressed out, impotent miserable folks.

[...]Europe or any other place where you get nothing but a bunch of griping miserable baldheaded people of a certain race.
Quote:

You can't argue with a racist. They refuse to see reality.

Wow. You are funny as hell. You don't sound as happy as your posts would indicate you should be though.

Old 05-09-2010, 06:25 AM

5 posts, read 13,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy4m3 View Post
You should try dating a white woman and taking her to travel with you, this works great. People, white and asian especially, will treat you better because they don't want to seem like bad people in front of her. Having a white woman on your arm will get you into places that having a non-white or black woman on your arm will not. It is just the way society is. You will be deemed less threatening and more of "one of the guys", so you will be regarded differently. If you don't believe me, try it. My uncle told me this, he has travelled extensively, especially during his college years where he dated mainly white women. Men just want to appease them or appear as positive as possible in their eyes, so they act real nice to you. You get seated at crowded swanky restaurants with no reservations, you get invited to parties, people are just more open to you. Like the guy said, German women love black men, so that can be an opportunity.

BTW: There is no where in the world you can go, we are an endangered species. That is just the way it is. You're not welcome here (whereever) and you can't go home (Africa) Good Luck!
I had to respond to this post. Was it meant in a sarcastic way? I'm choosing to take it that way. Then again, things said in jest usually reveal some truth.

So a white partner eases the blow of racism? African American men can achieve better treatment and social status if they have a white woman on their arm because the would be racists want to look good in HER eyes. They want to appease HER. A white woman is a social buffer. Hmmm.

Thank you for posting that. I've heard that line of reasoning before but never in such a direct and practical way.

By the way, I never stated my gender because I didn't think it was important. I was wrong. I'm an African American woman and your post, the message that it sends and the truth that it reveals is exactly why I need to get the hell out of here.

Thanks again for the insight.

Old 05-09-2010, 06:36 AM

I forgot to add that I plan to let all my black female friends know about this phenomenon. Amazing. Is the reverse true? If African American women start dating white men, will we be treated better by society because would be racists want to appease our white boyfriends/husbands? If so, this should be the top story on every black television show, news program, magazine article and message board. Someone has to alert the sistas to this!

EDIT: I came back to edit my own post because no, the reverse is not true. Maybe that's the most frustrating part of the message that your post is sending. It has to do with a woman's worth in society and how that worth is different for women of different racial groups (especially among the men of her given racial group).
But I'm off topic.
Or am I?

Last edited by BrooklynG; 05-09-2010 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: Add some stuff.

Old 05-09-2010, 06:43 AM

LaDominadora you posted that your health is better when in Brazil. This is so true. Sun, surf and healthy eating do wonders for your body. But I most enjoyed your comment about how your stress level improved. Stress is the biggest killer in our community. Its the cause of most of our physical illnesses. I will look more into Salvador de Bahia. Maybe this is the place for me.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:13 PM

[quote=randyrr;14071038]Then why aren't you?

Quote:
Darker people were content to stay in their nations unlike the european who wreaked havoc and destruction around the world stealing and confiscating everyone's resources for his OWN personal use not for the betterment of the people of those lands.

Stealing resources the people didn't know were there or how to get to and had no use for? lol.

If you don't like White people or the technology Whites have brought, why are you not living how Africans were living when the White man arrived -- in a mud hut chasing down game with spear?
White people NEED to stay in YOUR own countries. You have never brought anything but death and destruction wherever you have set your cloven hooves.

White people need to worry about yourselves and your dried up seed. Why is it that Europeans are not replacing themselves and the governments CANNOT even pay white women to have white babies?

It was not your job to go around the world stealing from everyone else. But keep up your evil ways you are the laughing stocks of the world. Your dumb azzes cannot even patrol your own borders.

If you think white people are so great why don't you return to your homeland of Europe if you can afford the expense? Why did your low class trashy ancestors leave their glorious paradise in the first place if it wasn't a chithole?

Old 05-09-2010, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Wow. You are funny as hell. You don't sound as happy as your posts would indicate you should be though.
I am happier than your average white American who does NOTHING but gripe and bish about everything under the sun. Even foreigners who come to this country immediately see how miserable and unhappy your race-obsessed azzes are.

You are the fuggin joke. Supposed to be a world super power and can't even control your own borders LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World