Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Ethiopian Women vs. Brazilian Women vs. Dominican Women
Ethiopian Women 26 29.55%
Brazilian Women 50 56.82%
Dominican Women 12 13.64%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 09:09 PM

6,625 posts, read 14,387,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dollar View Post
I think the astronomical HIV infection rates goes pretty far to prove my point.
The HIV rate of Brasil? The rate is in comparable to that of the United States, Canada, and much of Europe... Stats...I'm not sure what your point is.

Judging by your posts, it seems like you've got a bone to pick with Brasil...too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
What about white Brazilian women? 50% of Brazils population are white, black Brazilian girls are beautiful but the reason I pick Brazil is they have beautiful women of all ethnic groups not just one, Brazils culture makes the women even more sexy so Brazil by a mile for me!
Both are ridiculous. Brasilian women are pretty great. In the United States, I wasn't often attracted to black women. But since arriving here, I've had my head turned just as much by darker skinned women than I have the lighter skinned ones.

However to say you don't think Brasilian women are attractive (like our buddy Davey D has been saying)...simply means you don't think women are attractive and that you prefer men. Why? Because there is no single image of the "Brasilian Woman". Here in the city proper of São Paulo alone, there are nearly 9 million people of Portuguese/Italian descent, 1.7 million Africans, over 1 million Arabs, 665,000 Japanese, 400,000 Germans, 150,000 Greek, 120,000 Chinese...when I say I see beautiful women here, that isn't confined to one particular look. I see beautiful white, black, Latin, and Asian women here every single day. The Northern parts of Brasil will have many people of the classic "Latin" look, while the Southern areas of Brasil are so strong with German population & culture that two states (Rio Grande de Sul and Santa Catarina) actually speak German instead of Portuguese. Many people don't realize how diverse Brasil is.

In regards to the OP, I didn't realize that Dominicans or Ethiopians were known for their amazing looks...I have always thought of Brasil, Colombia, France, Sweden, Australia, Israel...and perhaps Japan. However every country is absolutely stacked with beautiful women of all shapes and sizes. In the end, it's really all up to what you prefer.

Last edited by tmac9wr; 02-17-2012 at 09:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 10:01 PM

7,964 posts, read 11,799,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
The HIV rate of Brasil? The rate is in comparable to that of the United States, Canada, and much of Europe... Stats...I'm not sure what your point is.

Judging by your posts, it seems like you've got a bone to pick with Brasil...too bad.

Both are ridiculous. Brasilian women are pretty great. In the United States, I wasn't often attracted to black women. But since arriving here, I've had my head turned just as much by darker skinned women than I have the lighter skinned ones.

However to say you don't think Brasilian women are attractive (like our buddy Davey D has been saying)...simply means you don't think women are attractive and that you prefer men. Why? Because there is no single image of the "Brasilian Woman". Here in the city proper of São Paulo alone, there are nearly 9 million people of Portuguese/Italian descent, 1.7 million Africans, over 1 million Arabs, 665,000 Japanese, 400,000 Germans, 150,000 Greek, 120,000 Chinese...when I say I see beautiful women here, that isn't confined to one particular look. I see beautiful white, black, Latin, and Asian women here every single day. The Northern parts of Brasil will have many people of the classic "Latin" look, while the Southern areas of Brasil are so strong with German population & culture that two states (Rio Grande de Sul and Santa Catarina) actually speak German instead of Portuguese. Many people don't realize how diverse Brasil is.

In regards to the OP, I didn't realize that Dominicans or Ethiopians were known for their amazing looks...I have always thought of Brasil, Colombia, France, Sweden, Australia, Israel...and perhaps Japan. However every country is absolutely stacked with beautiful women of all shapes and sizes. In the end, it's really all up to what you prefer.
lol agreed!

Old 02-17-2012, 11:01 PM

36,889 posts, read 38,781,820 times
Just about the only major population groups that aren't well-represented in Brazil are South Asians and Southeast Asians.

Also, Brazil had a lot more variety of mixing so people run a huge gamut of looks with varying combinations of different population groups. Run that with a far lower average obesity rate (compared to the US) and regions with mostly high temperatures conducive to skimpier clothing and you've got a pretty good thing going.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:02 AM

16,284 posts, read 42,954,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virulentpeach View Post
Ethiopians are the most exotic of the three - some look pseudo South Asian and many have a Middle Eastern influence. Brazilians and Dominicans look more commonplace and less exotic and nothing you can't find in Louisiana or amongst biracial Americans.
All three have beautiful women. But, I agree with you, Ethiopia is the most exotic. They all have those unique features.

I'm also thinking that Ethiopians have a nice classiness to them.

I find Brazilians attractive too. But, I think someone else mentioned, it's mostly due to the lack of clothing, and the sexuality/sensuality. Brazil is also experiencing some obesity issues.

Dominicans are attractive as well, but the average Ethiopian just seems the most exotic/interesting to me as well.

But, overall, all three countries certainly have beautiful women. (Most countries do, but especially these three mentioned).

Old 03-08-2012, 06:39 AM

16,284 posts, read 42,954,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonAreaWeatherSummary View Post
Dont they wear burkhas in Ethiopia?

The starving ones I see on TV sure dont look 'mulatto' or whatever you call them to me.
Djibouti and Somalia are the Muslim ones. Ethiopia is a Christian Orthodox offshoot for the most part. Some muslim as well, but you wouldn't find that many burkas there, at all.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:14 AM

3,898 posts, read 6,694,817 times
Burkhas in Ethiopia, a CHRISTIAN country?

Maybe it confirms my idea that bigotry is totally based on ignorance...

Old 03-08-2012, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
Just about the only major population groups that aren't well-represented in Brazil are South Asians and Southeast Asians.

Also, Brazil had a lot more variety of mixing so people run a huge gamut of looks with varying combinations of different population groups. Run that with a far lower average obesity rate (compared to the US) and regions with mostly high temperatures conducive to skimpier clothing and you've got a pretty good thing going.

In my humble opinion, the most beautiful women here in Brazil are the mixed ones.

There are some stunning women here that combine the very best physical caractheristics of each "race": white, black and indigenous.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:30 AM

And I really can't believe that someone could be stupid enough to post something about "astronomical HIV infection rates" in Brazil.

It's beyond ignorance....

The HIV/AIDS adult prevalence rate of Brazil is LOWER than that of the USA.

source: List of countries by HIV/AIDS adult prevalence rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compare some rates:

Ukraine - 01.60 %

Thailand - 01.40 %

Estonia - 01.30 %

United States - 0.60 %

Brazil - 0.40 %

Madagascar - 0.10 %

Old 03-08-2012, 12:02 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,104,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post

Like these Black Brazillian women

They don't look much different from the women in the USA

Quote:
In the United States, I wasn't often attracted to black women. But since arriving here, I've had my head turned just as much by darker skinned women than I have the lighter skinned ones.
Really? Maybe it had something to do with the fact that your friends and family weren't around to see you with a black woman all the way in Brazil, cause Im trying to figure out what was so different about the black women in Brazil that you couldn't find in the USA

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 02:28 PM..

Old 03-08-2012, 12:16 PM

9,770 posts, read 14,606,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Really? Maybe it had something to do with the fact that your friends and family weren't around to see you with a black woman all the way in Brazil, cause Im trying to figure out what was so different about the black women in Brazil that you couldn't find in the USA
Its not wise to talk about countries one has never been to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World