Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 05:15 AM

355 posts, read 1,185,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
I hear East Asian-looking men do really well in Eastern Europe and Latin America as they are increasingly associated with MONEY, POWER and PROSPERITY...

And whether it is Indonesian/Malay-looking guys in Holland, or Vietnamese, Laotian and Cambodian men in France, SE Asian guys are tearing it up

East Asians are not a sexual object of desire in Latin America or Western Europe. They have the reputation of being poorly endowed. Most are extreme ugly by western standards.

There's a myth about Eurasian women created by the French, I've never seen one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 10:28 PM

7,646 posts, read 18,041,581 times
[quote=Cocoricoco;23984163]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post

They are not going to ask you money FIRST HAND, they are not idiots. Your perceived wealth did come into play, but they don't know if you are poor as a rabbit or the son of Donald Trump. They are going to try to dig info somewhere, Facebook, your friend, etc.

Well off girls do not go out with strangers out of the blue NOWHERE, EVEN LESS in Mexico (Kidnappings).

Of course, maybe you are a Brad Pitt look alike or a VERY handsome man capable of performing a "braguetazo" (to score a jackpot-screw). There are some wealthy girls with "very indigena traits" capable of marrying some white slob to improve in the social scale. I know an Argentinian guy that did that (in Guatemala) and now the only thing he does is play tennis at their club.
I was actually unemployed at the time and met the girls through my friend.

As I said, we continued to chat on FB as platonic friends after they acquired boyfriends of their own. One girl asked me, once home, if I had any brothers "like me". I asked what "like me" meant and she said "gwera". I said I did, and sent her a picture of him, and she said she something along the lines of that she wasn't interested.

The girls there impressed me as being more feminine than their American counterparts. My friend, whose family I stayed with, brushed my hair when I was having trouble (the mirrors on her dad's car weren't big enough), tucked my feet in when her family saw that they were exposed, helped me into the hammock and later put a fan out when she thought I was sleeping, and even offered to shave my beard and moustache.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:00 PM

6 posts, read 19,667 times
I am blonde haired with blue eyes. When I was in my twenties I lived in Spain for a while. I didn't have much contact with the spanish as I lived mostly on an organic farm commune called Eco forest. When I did go into the city though I didn't notice much special reaction from the females.

on the other hand, when I was in Thailand and Laos it was a totally different story. The girls there loved me and I did score many one night stands as if by magic. However, not all the blonde haired white guys did well. average to thin types (me, skinny) seemed to do better than the guys with extra pounds. Probably because the women there are smaller than american women.

The answer to the question the original poster is asking is: YES! There is definitely a bonus for being exotic. The more exotic the better. For example, in europe you get a bonus (Even english women have told me they find american accents sexy) but it won't be as much as in a country with few white people. But also keep in mind how open the local custom is. I imagine that while many women in Saudi Arabia would love to date white guys, chances are it would be too dangerous to act on it. So make sure you choose a country where sexual freedom is allowed.

My next stop is Mexico. I was having a chat with a 65 year old female friend of the family. She lived in Mexico for 2 years. She told me about how sex is considered a necessary part of everyday life and is looked more favorably upon than in the US. I then asked her if I could meet a nice mexican girl to date. She then told me things I can't even print here about how easy it is to date if you are a foreigner. I was actually a little shocked to hear this coming from an older woman! anyhow, what she said was in line with everything I have heard from other americans who lived there.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:12 PM

380 posts, read 958,193 times
Some people want the white chocolate, some want the dark chocolate. You eat more of one, you want the other

Old 07-08-2012, 10:36 PM

1 posts, read 4,036 times
i Guess the question depends on several factors! First of alll, good looking men are attractive anywhere. Secondly, a good looking blonde men is admired everywhere. Secondly, in Italy and Spain there are a lot of blonde men as well, not as much as in Sweeden, but enough not be exotic. And at last, in Brazil there are a lot of blonde men as well, I am Brazilian and I am blonde And I am not an alien here. By the way, I am very interested in blonde people as well, even being a lime them.

Old 07-08-2012, 11:20 PM

102,052 posts, read 106,815,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahman21 View Post
So my friends and I when we get bored talk about some stupid stuff usually but today and like for the past few days an interesting topic came up. A friend of mines who is Brazilian told me that in Brazil, a good looking Blonde guy would be tough competition. A guy with Blonde hair and Blue eyes would basically score more women than Kaka or Cristiano Ronaldo (I know CR7 is Portuguese but I am just saying some things).

Women will throw themselves at such guys, openly hit on them, make moves on them, and things like one night stands will be extremely easy for them to land. I heard the same thing about Spain and Italy. Blonde hair men with blue eyes are the craze.

On the flip side I have heard similar things about Black men in Sweden and Germany as well. That women give them bonus points for being minorities and such.

So I want to hear from you guys who seem to be well traveled, how true is the exoticness assumption? Can a Blonde male in Brazil who is good looking truly score more women than Cristiano Ronaldo?
TOTALLY! Blond guys tend to get almost mauled in Latin America. It seems the farther south you go, the more that's true. I don't know about Black guys, but Native Americans in Sweden---*whew* !! Watch out for the stampede! Blonde women are very popular in Romania, a Latin country.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:02 PM

275 posts, read 974,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
In Tabasco, Mexico, my blue eyes, prototypical Germanic / Slavic features, and "gringo" accent - especially my blue eyes - were major turn-ons for the local young women, who were almost uniformly mestiza, and who almost never see men with blue eyes. Keep in mind that I am a bit on the heavy side (though not exactly what you would call "fat") and considerably shorter than the average white male of my age and heritage (5'9"), although taller than most men. My Mexican friend whom I met in Florida predicted that girls there would be attracted to me, and my visit there confirmed that. I have heard plenty of stories from other people of the Mexican attraction to foreigners (and it's not all based on money or "green cards", either, although that probably plays a large role). A 15-year-old girl, who was crazily attracted to me, asked me later if I had a brother and if he was guero. I sent a picture of him to her and she was not interested. She did, however, befriend on Facebook one of my brother's friends, who happened to have blue eyes.
e.
Im from Mexico City, and let me tell that i have a lot of relatives that are blonde, blue eyes. Im white, but of brown eyes and hair.

Aprox. 4% of mexicans are real whites, and maybe 12% of mexicans are mostly white, some of them are blonde. The issue is that in Mexico, "whitey" is related to wealth people, and native looking is related to poor people.

Of course being white in Mexico help you to get more job opportunities, and also is easily to be accepted in nice night clubs. Theres a kind of "leyend" in Mexico that says "lets improve the race", what it means is that some mestizo's people look for a white couple to improve the "color" of their family.

This is mostly done by mestizos that are "new rich" and want to become part of the mexican elite.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:49 PM

211 posts, read 563,052 times
Yeah, I think being blonde depends on the Latin American country. I'm Cuban and I have a few family members that are natural blondes with blue or green eyes. Sure they aren't so common, but in countries where whites are pretty common, it's not a big deal. In Argentina (which is pretty white & I assume has a good # of blondes) black people are way more exotic and get pretty lucky with the locals. In Guatemala and the DR, etc (countries w/ smaller white populations), sure blondes are exotic and viewed favorably.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World