Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which country has the best looking women?
UK 21 16.54%
Canada 23 18.11%
Australia 21 16.54%
USA 62 48.82%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 07:52 AM

326 posts, read 471,147 times

Advertisements

whoever rated USA simply hasn't left the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 08:25 AM

4,095 posts, read 5,546,038 times
These polls are too funny. Who thinks most of the women in each of these countries are all going to look similar? Can anyone even pick out whether a woman comes from any of these countries?

Guess the fact that no one does polls on which country has the best looking men shows who is the shallower sex.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:38 AM

796 posts, read 1,162,344 times
Québec !

Old 05-08-2013, 12:20 PM

1,267 posts, read 1,247,423 times
Voted UK just to annoy OneLess but obviously there are beautiful women in all nations. Just traveling on the London tube today seeing lots of gorgeous women in their summer clothing ... *sigh*

Old 05-08-2013, 01:51 PM

7,956 posts, read 11,845,946 times
God the good weather is brilliant, beautiful women in hot pants puts a smile on my face for some reason

Old 05-08-2013, 02:01 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,692,068 times
I'm not trolling or trying to be offensive at all, but here's how I see it:

British women-- generally ugly. Super Pale Skin, bad teeth, thin noses, just generally not all that attractive looking

Australian Women-- tend to be too manly for my liking. They're very ummm masculine.

American Women-- can be either very superficial and plastic, yet physically attractive or just plain ugly and obese. I feel as if there's more of a variety of women in America than elsewhere, so my vote went to American woman.... Also, Canandian women are kind of the same to me as American women.

Old 05-09-2013, 06:36 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,314,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbobcat View Post
Voted UK just to annoy OneLess but obviously there are beautiful women in all nations. Just traveling on the London tube today seeing lots of gorgeous women in their summer clothing ... *sigh*
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Gorgeous women are gorgeous women, simple. You get stunners and not so stunners everywhere, I'm a sucker for Northern Irish girls though I think it is the accent (not the thick Belfast accent more the Coleraine accent)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
I think it just depends on who you see/meet, wherever you are, and that you're all stupid.
This pretty much sums up the truth of these types of ridiculous threads, my goodness people, wake up and smell the coffee.

There are absolutely gorgeous women from/in every single corner, interior, and exterior of this world of ours...and I am sure this can be said of handsome men as well!

Best regards, sincerely

HomeIsWhere...

Old 05-10-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
I'm not trolling or trying to be offensive at all, but here's how I see it:

British women-- generally ugly. Super Pale Skin, bad teeth, thin noses, just generally not all that attractive looking

Australian Women-- tend to be too manly for my liking. They're very ummm masculine.

American Women-- can be either very superficial and plastic, yet physically attractive or just plain ugly and obese. I feel as if there's more of a variety of women in America than elsewhere, so my vote went to American woman.... Also, Canandian women are kind of the same to me as American women.
i agree with most of what your saying, apart from the British assumption.. the bad teeth stereotype is getting pretty boring, tbh.

from ALL the countries i've ever been, i'd say none from them 4.. all 4 of them are deeply, deeply flawed, culturally, that is.. they follow similar values, that arn't ideal for an 'ideal woman'.. but if i was to make do and pick one of them 4, i'd say british.. a higher majority are natually beautiful, and they do a fair share with enormous racks (if you're into that kind) but they do CAKE themselves with make up and slutty attire, and wanna be like them "celebrities" from Jersey Shore.. or Goardie Shore, or The Only Way Is Essex.. its not ideal..

Old 05-10-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeIsWhere... View Post
This pretty much sums up the truth of these types of ridiculous threads, my goodness people, wake up and smell the coffee.

There are absolutely gorgeous women from/in every single corner, interior, and exterior of this world of ours...and I am sure this can be said of handsome men as well!

Best regards, sincerely

HomeIsWhere...
there are beautiful girls everywhere but its their personalities that differ.. girls from europe have a COMPLETE different take on life and everything, compared to those in the USA or UK. it really is night and day difference. the problem with this thread is all 4 of the countries in this thread is almost EXACTLY the same in terms of personalities LOL

Old 05-10-2013, 06:23 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentry12 View Post
whoever rated USA simply hasn't left the USA.
To the contrary; they probably HAVE left the USA.
There's noplace like home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World