U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 02:59 PM

2,667 posts, read 2,395,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Yeah but it isn't like you're out there creating threads asking if Colombian women are better then Venezuelan women or not. Or stating that European women are better wives than Americans
I really wouldn't know nor would I generalise.

Some of the threads are just harmless fun, but others are offensive. It's the offensive ones I have a real problem with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 03:02 PM

2,393 posts, read 2,094,852 times
Quote:
Yeah but it isn't like you're out there creating threads asking if Colombian women are better then Venezuelan women or not. Or stating that European women are better wives than Americans
i'd agree that asking which are better overall is silly, but asking which country is better to visit to pick up beautiful women is a valid question. just as valid as asking which country is better for bird watching in the jungle or something

Old 03-13-2012, 03:02 PM

14,830 posts, read 8,609,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
i'd agree that asking which are better overall is silly, but asking which country is better to visit to pick up beautiful women is a valid question. just as valid as asking which country is better for bird watching in the jungle or something
It is not valid.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:03 PM

14,452 posts, read 12,701,893 times
Quote:
disagree. discussion about beautiful women has just as much merit as discussion about which countries have the prettiest scenery, wildlife, cities, etc. if you have a problem with it then you just have hangups about sex. don't know what else to tell you.
Hangups on sex? No, not whatsoever, I just realize that discussing who has the hottest women has absolutely not correlation with who you're going to see.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
It is not valid.
ya bird watching is kinda weird

Old 03-13-2012, 03:06 PM

14,452 posts, read 12,701,893 times
Quote:
Asking which country is best for picking up beautiful women? Most people who are doing that are simply looking to pay for women anyways, which doesn't require anything more than a wallet. If you want to pick up REAL women who aren't prostitutes you have to be able to speak to women and have some real game no matter where you go.

What I could go to agree with you on is maybe talking about local customs, such as the odds of you going to a muslim country and heading out to the bar alone and being a pickup artist probably isn't going to go too well for you.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:10 PM

random BM: which country has the best beaches, brazil or colombia?

you guise: omg dey be generalizin da beaches. this thread is so offensive. all beaches are different

Old 03-13-2012, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Asking which country is best for picking up beautiful women? Most people who are doing that are simply looking to pay for women anyways, which doesn't require anything more than a wallet. If you want to pick up REAL women who aren't prostitutes you have to be able to speak to women and have some real game no matter where you go.
colombia is extremely popular destination in PUA circles. high success rate i guess. even a few books dedicated to it like that roosh guy

Bang Colombia By Roosh V

venezuela presents more challanges for PUA i tihnk. as far as looks go i think the women are fine in both countries

Old 03-13-2012, 03:29 PM

14,830 posts, read 8,609,305 times
How about a thread like Ethiopian men vs. Brazilian men vs. Dominican men? Let's start one, I don't know if men on here (since it's mostly men) will like to be generalised like the women.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:47 PM

2,904 posts, read 2,047,659 times
Quote:
Are you kidding me?

There are beautiful and ugly people in every country in the world (and beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway). These stereotypes of "British women are ugly" or "Brazilian women are sexy" are downright ridiculous and it reduces women to mere lust objects. I don't know why people are so obsessed with this. Are you seriously telling me that you base your holiday destination on the looks of the female population? How superficial can you get, and what on earth makes you think those beautiful women are even interested in you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World