U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-18-2012, 11:58 AM

2,419 posts, read 2,102,764 times

Advertisements

as a single male expat i couldnt disagree more with your list. such bland choices.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2012, 12:23 PM

2,677 posts, read 5,681,569 times
I agree with most of the list. Tokyo is the first city that comes to mind. I'm not sure about Seoul though, I've heard mixed things about Korean women (sure they are beautiful to look at, but that might be all you'll get to do). I think Hong Kong is good though, and if you don't mind communist China, then Shanghai and Beijing are also good for meeting Chinese women.

In Europe, I think Munich is the best place I've been to (especially during Oktoberfest). German girls are friendly and down-to-earth. London or anywhere in the UK is good if you like British women. Scotland or Ireland are good too. Eastern Europe is really good if you don't mind the 3rd world conditions. Those women love American guys. I wouldn't recommend Italy, unless you're fluent in Italian (well Rome or Milan may not be bad, but I live in Sicily where women who speak English are few and far in between).

There's also Canada and Australia. I would say those are the best places because of the minimal language and culture difference (and UK for that reason).

Old 05-11-2013, 03:52 AM

56 posts, read 40,858 times
I am surprized nobody mention Pattaya,Thailand or Angeles city, Phill

Old 05-11-2013, 05:22 AM

Let me elaborate.
I live in Miami area and as we know world oldest profession is illegal in US and as good citizen I dont respect my government and travel to outside world to satisfy my needs. Cuba is closest but closed to US citizens. And I did try most of the world and best I could find was Pattaya, Thailand.

Old 05-23-2013, 05:28 PM

Hm.
I kinda different--I dont like to wait be it food or chicks. Yes, they have to wait for me because I am a customer.
And Pattaya, Thailand fits me perfectly. Plus additional benefit of ocean for free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World