U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 01:20 AM

2,467 posts, read 2,130,384 times

Advertisements

the philippines is the easiest place in the world for an american guy to get laid. no other country even comes close. seriously, i can't stress enough how big of a gap it is to the next easiest country. but the food sucks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 04:50 AM

2,677 posts, read 5,699,467 times
I would say Japan is overall the best, if you're into Japanese women, and I sure am!

Runners up: Germany, UK, Australia, Canada

If you don't mind poorer third-world countries, then you'll have a lot more to choose from (any country in Latin America, Eastern Europe, Africa, or Southest Asia).

Old 05-30-2012, 05:29 AM

64 posts, read 72,893 times
Keep it coming Guys ....

Old 05-30-2012, 04:50 PM

1,439 posts, read 918,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
the philippines is the easiest place in the world for an american guy to get laid. no other country even comes close. seriously, i can't stress enough how big of a gap it is to the next easiest country. but the food sucks.
Yeah, I heard the Philippines has a ton of beautiful women. Sadly, it's a poor country. Like a third world country.

Old 05-30-2012, 06:34 PM

248 posts, read 246,009 times
it's where ever pulls you the most. having said brazil first i think that would be an optimum choice, especially if you were to live in a city like florianopalis...beach, beautiful women, multi-cultural, medium sized city, comfortable living, wide range of food options, variety of nightlife, easy access to sports and outdoor recreation...couldn't get better imo

Old 05-30-2012, 07:06 PM

6 posts, read 3,455 times
latin american and asian countries

also, does it matter what the american guy's race is? like would an american guy who is a minority have just as much success as an american guy who is white?

Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 PM

3,309 posts, read 3,677,283 times
I would say it probably matters what his "race" is.

My vote is for Miami Beach...American quality of life but Tropical and Latin culture.
I lived there for 5 years and it feels like living outside the U.S. in a good way.

People are very friendly, best nightlife, and seriously amazing beaches.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:35 AM

1,290 posts, read 1,523,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
Iceland.
I'd love to go there and live. What is the best part you like about that country?

Old 05-31-2012, 08:33 AM

21 posts, read 51,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Yes for your wallet.

Once they suck you into marrying them, you'll be paying for every 2nd cousin and shirttail relative they have. And they'll also turn into dominate witches with high drama. It's a matriarchal culture that revolves around women, plus whoever is in the money, gives out to other relatives. And being in the USA is seen as being "rich", so everyone expects "gifts".
Yeah well if you have some balls you tell the family to **** off.
I have a friend living in the Philippines, he's just over 50 and his broad is around 20. Really gorgeous woman. Anyways, in the beginning her family came and wanted money all the time, but he just said No. No one is welcome at his house and his lady does all the chores for him, he ain't giving her a penny.

But of course they go after your wallet. If you want a real relationship with a woman, get someone from your own culture. What's wrong with American or Western European women?

Old 06-01-2012, 07:54 AM

28 posts, read 55,996 times
i would say thailand, eastern europe, turkey, mexico, brazil, phillippinnes, all latin american countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World