Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 05:49 PM

520 posts, read 1,514,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
Have you noticed how when Don_Caballero wants to put down one of his pet hates (The USA, the UK, Spain and Ireland), he does it by saying their inhabitants aren't blond? I'm very curious about his background. I think he's either:

a) Some weird Dutch Brevik type

b) Someone of "impure" extraction, who tries to compensate for the insecurity this causes in him by putting down others (which in his strange little world consists in saying they're not blond).
Yeah. He seems to be totally "obsessed" with blonde hair and "pure race".
Especially that "White Americans, the Irish and the British are not pure white and blonde, they dont have real blondes; they are dark-skinned mongrels "- rubbish is just ridicolous and far from reality. Worse than any of the other "racial analysist" on here.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 PM

1,200 posts, read 1,604,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
Have you noticed how when Don_Caballero wants to put down one of his pet hates (The USA, the UK, Spain and Ireland), he does it by saying their inhabitants aren't blond? I'm very curious about his background. I think he's either:

a) Some weird Dutch Brevik type

b) Someone of "impure" extraction, who tries to compensate for the insecurity this causes in him by putting down others (which in his strange little world consists in saying they're not blond).
I don't think he has ever stated there are no blondes in those countries, he merely said they're not as common as most people seem to believe. In the other thread asking about black hair and brown eyes (In the Europe forums) there was Spaniard stating that black hair was not common there, yet a quick google search said the most common hair color in Spain is Black and very dark brown (so Don had a point in regards to Spain).

Last edited by Canaan-84; 10-08-2012 at 08:22 PM..

Old 10-09-2012, 09:05 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,867,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordPressed View Post
I remember reading a blog post by a well traveled person named Roosh V who is like some type of a dating coach too I guess. One of his blog posts said that in Latin American countries, especially Brazil, men with Blonde hair and blue eyes are often hit on by women and have an extremely easy time hooking up with women there. A lot of men with those features are hit on by top quality women who approach them and go up to them and clubs and such areas.

Now I have heard of similar things in Southern Europe too. What is your experience with this?

Also, hypothetically speaking.

Say you had two men, one with brown hair and brown eyes, another with blonde hair and blue eyes, what would he need to do in a place like Brazil to get more attention from women or do better with women there?
No because about 1/4 of people have blue eyes here so its just seen as something normal.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brabham12 View Post
Yeah. He seems to be totally "obsessed" with blonde hair and "pure race".
Especially that "White Americans, the Irish and the British are not pure white and blonde, they dont have real blondes; they are dark-skinned mongrels "- rubbish is just ridicolous and far from reality. Worse than any of the other "racial analysist" on here.
Erm, no we are not. That is complete nonsense.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:55 AM

520 posts, read 1,514,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
Yeah of course not. It is a user called "Don_Caballero" who always claims nonsense like that. I quoted him.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:21 AM

Yes I know and I was saying that to get the point across that he doesn't have a single clue.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:36 AM

370 posts, read 654,142 times
what about countries where blonde hair and blue eyes are a majority?...exotic features are adored. At least in my experience. I have jet black hair, olive skin and dark eyes and you won't believe how many men ask me out when I visited some european countries. People always like that which is foreign, its true.

Old 10-14-2012, 04:52 PM

599 posts, read 2,592,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brabham12 View Post
Yeah of course not. It is a user called "Don_Caballero" who always claims nonsense like that. I quoted him.
My point is the english on average are more like the people in north of france (in terms of coloration) they are more often brown haired (not black/darkbrown like italians or spanish groups) and medium height but they have definitely different facial features from the northern french (who look better on average than britons imo), although quite a lot of british islanders and Irish have black hair (the more west you go to the isles the more brunette the people gets on average). I can surely recognize a group english among scandinavians, dutch or even germans (who are diverse but also as a whole way blonder than british people on adult age). The english by no means are nordic looking as a group, they look more like mixed europeans, the brits just look brits, they dont look southern european but neither they look stereotypically northern european (except a few ones).

The big majority of brits (even by those who start out as blond) usually fade into brunette shades rapidly on early teenages or late childhood, its because they have brythonic genes, not modern germanic ones.

Old 10-14-2012, 04:56 PM

599 posts, read 2,592,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
he is claiming complete nosense that I've written previously

Old 10-14-2012, 05:00 PM

1,370 posts, read 3,052,100 times
There are people in Latin American countries with blond hair and blue eyes, it's really not as uncommon as most think. Of course it depends on which country you go to, some areas have more people of pure European descent than others.
Also, I'm part Spaniard and I have blond hair and blue eyes, however Spaniards are Caucasian so yeah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World