Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 12:33 AM

567 posts, read 1,119,209 times

Advertisements

In Central Europe and northern Italy, from what I've seen, a lot of professional fighters come from the former Yugoslavia, including women. Balkanic women are known for being fierce, with hot tempers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 03:20 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,424,736 times
Titan, is this a sexual fetish of yours? If it is I'm sure there are specialized messageboards dealing with that.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,840,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalLord View Post
In Central Europe and northern Italy, from what I've seen, a lot of professional fighters come from the former Yugoslavia, including women. Balkanic women are known for being fierce, with hot tempers.
In Europe the UK has the best mma fighters and boxers bar none. historically aswell as currently, men and women. People can disagree because everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there is pretty much overwhelming evidence in olympic golds, world titles and numbers of quality fighters.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:36 AM

711 posts, read 1,497,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
I think US ghetto girls might have an advantage, at least the black ones descended from slaves, because slaves were actually bred to increase strength and stamina. Some of them are scary strong and very mean, it's like going out with a pit bull if you date one. Pit bulls are usually nice and fun to be with, but get them pissed off ......
I agree, slavery created the biggest, strongest, fastest fighters and athletes.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:48 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,282,184 times
russia , fighting can mean anything from gouging to hair pulling , fighting in the true sense ( boxing ) involves more than a bad temper , russia has a well established female boxing culture

Old 10-08-2012, 11:26 AM

110 posts, read 280,842 times
Southern American girls. hah!

Old 10-08-2012, 09:33 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,552,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
I think US ghetto girls might have an advantage, at least the black ones descended from slaves, because slaves were actually bred to increase strength and stamina. Some of them are scary strong and very mean, it's like going out with a pit bull if you date one. Pit bulls are usually nice and fun to be with, but get them pissed off ......
It is quite interesting the way people can make blatant racists remarks from behind the computer, and no one on checks them on it. You are clearly a racist, and should be banned.

Old 10-08-2012, 09:34 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,552,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendof302 View Post
I agree, slavery created the biggest, strongest, fastest fighters and athletes.
I agree that you must be just as racist for agreeing with that post. You should be banned as well.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:39 PM

23,767 posts, read 29,021,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTitan View Post
any ideas?

In my experience, brazilian. Knew one Blonde Brazilian girl that went to my high school, got into an argument with some girl from the ghetto, the two fought, the Brazilian girl landed 5 solid hooks, put the other girl in a clinch and the other girl had to get her face reconstructed. Funny thing, the other girl was fat and bigger too but the Brazilian girl won and she was pretty too. Funniest fight I have ever seen.
appears that you aren't making that good of a case for Brazilian women fighters as half of them regularly get their a$$ kicked by little itty-bity girls.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:56 AM

1,948 posts, read 6,458,574 times
depends where the fight is: the streets of NY, Philly, Oakland, etc or the jungles and hills of Vietnam, the frozen Eastern Front during WWII

the female guerilla fighters in Vietnam may be small in stature but they could use tactics and take down the biggest , loudest, strongest woman in battle

a simple punji trap could take down the meanest toughest woman, it may not kill instantly but they will become a casualty and suffer from infection and require care
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World