U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 07:21 PM

647 posts, read 622,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
This had an impact on Russia in the bad side and good on America. Ne whom no secret that the United States during the Second World War has been enriched and got out of the crisis. But if we talk about today. What few of you know that America has involved many countries in economic fraud that goes from 45 years(Bretenvudskoe Agreement) old, Russia got into her 90 - year by Yeltsin and Gorbachev. The essence of the scam is that the American people are living in debt, that is, it does not earn money. just print money out of thin air, and they really do not cost nothing more. But for the money you get the natural resources. We do get only zero and to increase its own mass of our money. The global economy is a very large American and British scam, which is known to any economist.
American funds are supported by the American Navy and Army. At 45(Bretenvudskoe Agreement), Stalin refused to join this scam and America, the Cold War. If today is a country like Russia, China will introduce new money backed by gold and natural resources, refuse American money and make buying America natural resources only for the money, the U.S. and world economy will come crash. America will be destroyed economically.
I've never heard such point of view, where have you took it? I think the cold war was caused some other reasons...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 07:24 PM

3,079 posts, read 4,311,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
Are women who work respected? Is there potential for a woman to be the breadwinner of a family (principal moneymaker) or do most women stay home and be housewives. Where I live in New York City, a lot of women work and are very successful. It is also ver expensive here so both parents really need to work- it is hard to raise a family on one income.
Yes, there are women in Russia. And to this normal relationship. In Russia, in most families, work both husband and wife.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartonfly View Post
I've never heard such point of view, where have you took it? I think the cold war was caused some other reasons...
This is one of the causes of the Cold War. And if today izklyuchit American money from the Russian economy, there will be the same. But I think that the Cold War did not end or when.As for conflicts with the American side, it is always an economic reason. even the Second World War was supported by U.S. banks. America supported both Germany and the USSR. In the words of Rokshild - when it's time to shed the blood of buying real estate and make money and it's always a prince of the U.S. government and now it is embedded in the American mentality that completely contradicts our mentality.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:47 PM

13,831 posts, read 12,622,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartonfly View Post
He is talking about Bretton Woods System, apparently...

Bretton Woods system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What he is saying is partially true, yet when you think about other part - something like

"In the words of Rokshild - when it's time to shed the blood of buying real estate and make money and it's always a prince of the U.S. government and now it is embedded in the American mentality that completely contradicts our mentality"

- I am like "please, spare me this wishful thinking." What is this "our mentality?"
Some idea that Russia is a spiritual country where America is all materialistic?
While it might be true up to a certain degree - look at Putin et al. As soon as they've got a chance, they've sold their country for $$$$ and then some more, all while singing how unholy America is, and how "righteous and spiritual" they are. Pftt. Where else did you see such corruption, such ruthlessness when it comes to money and power? May be Africa is the only other place.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
He is talking about Bretton Woods System, apparently...

Bretton Woods system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What he is saying is partially true, yet when you think about other part - something like

"In the words of Rokshild - when it's time to shed the blood of buying real estate and make money and it's always a prince of the U.S. government and now it is embedded in the American mentality that completely contradicts our mentality"

- I am like "please, spare me this wishful thinking." What is this "our mentality?"
Some idea that Russia is a spiritual country where America is all materialistic?
While it might be true up to a certain degree - look at Putin et al. As soon as they've got a chance, they've sold their country for $$$$ and then some more, all while singing how unholy America is, and how "righteous and spiritual" they are. Pftt. Where else did you see such corruption, such ruthlessness when it comes to money and power? May be Africa is the only other place.
Spirituality is in every culture and nationality. but as far as money is the basis of American life, it can be traced everywhere, even in education. As for Russia, selling state property eshilony higher (who studied in the West and has always lived in luxury.)it is not the people.. In Russia still friends and family of the for simple people comes first.And by the way today spirituality in Russia more revives.
The general form of capital for Marx M-C-A (money-commodity-money) lives in each ... For all my criticism to which I was subjected to some of the American mindset.
American efficiency not only prevents resolve problems of the working nature, ignore people in need, but also the emergence of true friendship. The face of business relations seem insurmountable. This phenomenon is not ubiquitous in nature, but frequent. Their "friendship" is reduced to a more beneficial relationship - the deal, contracts ... Rarely colleagues can afford informal interaction after work. Even if they meet by chance, the conversation will be short and dry, most of the work again. But if you needed to borrow money - for this there are banks. To make sure all this, only enough to see just about any American film.I if you disagree with me, it will be one more hypocrisy, and hypocrisy is also one of the features of the American mentaliteta. Hot Americans are not the only people suffering from hypocrisy, such at least ninety percent, but they have surpassed in all.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-29-2013 at 12:21 AM..

Old 04-06-2013, 07:07 AM

5 posts, read 4,454 times
Quote:
Are women who work respected? Is there potential for a woman to be the breadwinner of a family (principal moneymaker) or do most women stay home and be housewives. Where I live in New York City, a lot of women work and are very successful. It is also ver expensive here so both parents really need to work- it is hard to raise a family on one income.
Sure. Men living at the expense of women now can be found quite often.
If there is a financial opportunity - a wife can be a housewife (as I would like, example). Although many men want work wife.
Quote:
Also what kind of cars do most Russians drive?
In Russia, most domestic cars (due to price). But in the big cities of foreign cars (the U.S., Western Europe, Japan) is much many. Usually in such cities in the domestic auto lead young drivers (training) or pensioners. Most often you can see the cars 2000-2009 model years. In the Far East a lot of Japanese RHD cars 1993 + years.

Last edited by Havoc44; 04-06-2013 at 07:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World