Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2013, 05:29 PM

15,323 posts, read 23,907,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Hehe, what do North Koreans even look like? Like South Koreans 40 years ago?
lol, just like South Koreans but more fierce......and starving if they are not lucky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 06:16 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,034,272 times
Every country has attractive specimens but overall the people can still tend towards being unattractive.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:20 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
I'm going to add another one people might not be knowing of...I think Turkish has been mentioned so far, which of course...a lot of real attractive Turks out there too. There are people in Russia called Tatars, who are Turkic people too (Tatars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). They have a few states of Russia closer to Kazakhstan and countries like that. They're just as Turkic/Turkish as they are Russian. Check it out. I think they're really beautiful. Girl at 0:54 looks exactly like someone I met in Istanbul last year. Lot o good looking people from the Turkish/Turkic states.

Tatars who live in Russian Federation do not look like Turks ( other than for the most part they have dark hair and dark eyes.) Their look varies from very Asiatic to Persian and European, which indicates different origins of a group of people who are unified under the common name "Tatars."
They might share some common ancestry with Turks, but their look in Russia is still different.
They definitely have some good-looking women, but they are not all that common.

More common look for Tatars is however this;

PS. By the way Irina Shayk is half-Russian as you hopefully know...( and probably a some of these Tatar women are result of a mixture with Russians somewhere down the line. This often produces the combination of dark hair/light eyes, and a very fair skin.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM

4,432 posts, read 6,981,485 times
Iranians (Persians) a very underrated country with regards to nationality as in the West they are labelled as ugly and have extremist beliefs:

Last edited by other99; 01-12-2013 at 09:55 PM..

Old 01-12-2013, 10:01 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,039,039 times
Irish people are pretty under rated IMO in spite of what the English media and literature would have you believe with their not too subtle references to monsters and cretins.

Old 01-13-2013, 10:45 PM

15,323 posts, read 23,907,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Tatars who live in Russian Federation do not look like Turks ( other than for the most part they have dark hair and dark eyes.) Their look varies from very Asiatic to Persian and European, which indicates different origins of a group of people who are unified under the common name "Tatars."
They might share some common ancestry with Turks, but their look in Russia is still different.
They definitely have some good-looking women, but they are not all that common.
Mmm, this is what people don't understand about Turkish people, again. Their look is a little different, on average, but what people do not understand is that Turks do not have ONE look. There are many different turks. I was not aware of this until I actually went there for awhile. There are a decent number of Persian looking Turks. You'd be surprised at how diverse the country actually is of even the native borns. Whenever I've been there, there's always been people I swear are from Saudi Arabia, or Iran, or Germany, or France, or Russia and they're Turkish and born in Turkey.

Old 01-14-2013, 03:24 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,016,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Cold Shower View Post
It isn't crap, it is me talking to actual Indian guys and actual British girls. Generally it is understood that England is not the place to be for an Indian guy who wants to hook up with a White girl, the Indian men there who do date White women often date Eastern European or other kind of European women. Ask any British guy, most White British girls are exclusively into Black men or White men, and that is it.
Im sorry but this is just rubbish, I live in the UK and Ive NEVER heard any 'white' women say that Indian men are unattractive, I know many English men of Indian descent who have 'white' girlfriends, I have friends who have Asian ancestory, I went to school with kids who had Asian ancestory and I work with both English men and women of Asian descent and not once have I heard this!

Old 01-14-2013, 08:00 AM

153 posts, read 433,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Im sorry but this is just rubbish, I live in the UK and Ive NEVER heard any 'white' women say that Indian men are unattractive, I know many English men of Indian descent who have 'white' girlfriends, I have friends who have Asian ancestory, I went to school with kids who had Asian ancestory and I work with both English men and women of Asian descent and not once have I heard this!
I have heard it quite often. Maybe the area of England you were in is extremely diverse.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:25 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,426,890 times
Argentine men are stereotypically considered attractive by Spanish women, but I think it's basically the mellow accent (I'm talking about educated, middle-class Porteño accent, which is the one commonly heard in Spain, not villero accent).

Old 01-14-2013, 10:00 AM

153 posts, read 433,554 times
I doubt most people will mistake any Indian for a White.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World