U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2013, 05:11 PM

1,376 posts, read 2,404,993 times

Advertisements

I find that Mexican people from deep in Mexico to be really attractive, not so much along the US border though. Not sure why though.
Koreans are quite underrated, I would go straight for a Korean girl because they are gorgeous.
I would also say South Africans are amazingly beautiful, regardless of ethnicity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 05:20 PM

24,683 posts, read 43,116,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Cold Shower View Post
I go by what I hear from women of those backgrounds. A lot have often said very malicious things about Indian men such as how they are ugly, sleazy, misogynist, and so forth. Most of the Indian men I have known here in the US are far from that. Overall, if I was to meet an Indian guy that wanted to be an international playboy, I would tell him to stay out of the UK and Australia.

Then again, I also have Indian friends who said they are not into British women at all so in a way, it is like both parties win.
I guess it depends also on whether you mean Indian Australians/British or immigrants. I can see the former, Indian men can be very forward. I guess I've just seen quite a few Indian men with Australian women so I don't think about it, but maybe there is some prejudice.

I honestly think Australian/British women nowadays are still among the most closed when it comes to dating other races of men. The love for black men hasn't caught on here as in the US or UK, firstly because there aren't many black people except new immigrants from Africa who are often viewed as trouble-makers. I've heard some racist things said against dark-skinned guys here in general.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:31 PM

321 posts, read 501,156 times
I find German and Russian guys really attractive, I have no idea whether they're underrated though. I also find a lot of East Asian guys attractive as well.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:43 PM

4,454 posts, read 5,486,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I guess it depends also on whether you mean Indian Australians/British or immigrants. I can see the former, Indian men can be very forward. I guess I've just seen quite a few Indian men with Australian women so I don't think about it, but maybe there is some prejudice.

I honestly think Australian/British women nowadays are still among the most closed when it comes to dating other races of men. The love for black men hasn't caught on here as in the US or UK, firstly because there aren't many black people except new immigrants from Africa who are often viewed as trouble-makers. I've heard some racist things said against dark-skinned guys here in general.
There are not as mamy black people here in Australia as the UK or USA. If you would see more black people yes you would see more white women into black men. I have a married black friend here in Australia and there are times when white women try to flirt on to him. I know several white women that are from Australia that are married or have been in long term relationships with black men. In addition I knew this Fijian guy and Fijians are not African background, they are Meleanasian, and he used to always pick up women if he went out to a nightclub and usually they were white women.

In addition there are many white women that are in relationship with Aboriginines, most Aborigines today if they are in a relationship, they are in a relationship with a non Aboriginal.

The 2006 census was the first time a majority of indigenous Australians — 52 per cent of indigenous men and 55 per cent of indigenous women — had non-indigenous partners.

In the capital cities, a vast majority had paired with non-indigenous people — 82 per cent of men and 83 per cent of women in Sydney, for example. Outside urban areas, figures were much lower: 64 per cent in NSW outside Sydney.

Read more: Most indigenous Australians now 'marrying out', study finds

Old 01-11-2013, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
There are not as mamy black people here in Australia as the UK or USA. If you would see more black people yes you would see more white women into black men. I have a married black friend here in Australia and there are times when white women try to flirt on to him. I know several white women that are from Australia that are married or have been in long term relationships with black men. In addition I knew this Fijian guy and Fijians are not African background, they are Meleanasian, and he used to always pick up women if he went out to a nightclub and usually they were white women.

In addition there are many white women that are in relationship with Aboriginines, most Aborigines today if they are in a relationship, they are in a relationship with a non Aboriginal.

The 2006 census was the first time a majority of indigenous Australians — 52 per cent of indigenous men and 55 per cent of indigenous women — had non-indigenous partners.

In the capital cities, a vast majority had paired with non-indigenous people — 82 per cent of men and 83 per cent of women in Sydney, for example. Outside urban areas, figures were much lower: 64 per cent in NSW outside Sydney.

Read more: Most indigenous Australians now 'marrying out', study finds
Indeed black men can be novelties here...i don't doubt they can pull, there is a cohort of women here who would go ga ga over them.

Keep in mind that in the cities you sometimes wouldn't even be able to tell who is indigenous. Many people who are say 1/8 aboriginal can claim to be indigenous. Not saying they shouldn't, but often you can't tell. In the cities there are basically no 'full blooded' aborigines anymore unless they've come from out bush or up north.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:58 PM

154 posts, read 292,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post

The love for Black men in the US is overhyped online. In real life I have met countless decent looking black men that have struggled when it came to dating White women, one of these guys was fit and ivy league educated. There are groups of women who go for Black men but usually it is a niche, in my experience these women are usually in touch with the urban scene but overall I would say that Latinos have it A LOT easier than Black men here in America.

Despite the stereotypes that went on in 2001, Middle Eastern men in my experience enjoy a lot of success with women, some lighter skinned Indian men see this success too, here in the US. I have seen Middle Eastern men date some gorgeous White girls in Boston, great looking Blondes usually.

People may say Asian struggle and that is true among the bigger cities, I have known Asian guys who have made it in small states like Iowa and Minnesota, I mean hooking up with good looking blondes and brunettes on a weekly basis.

White guys still reign supreme though.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
The love for Black men in the US is overhyped online. In real life I have met countless decent looking black men that have struggled when it came to dating White women, one of these guys was fit and ivy league educated. There are groups of women who go for Black men but usually it is a niche, in my experience these women are usually in touch with the urban scene but overall I would say that Latinos have it A LOT easier than Black men here in America.

Despite the stereotypes that went on in 2001, Middle Eastern men in my experience enjoy a lot of success with women, some lighter skinned Indian men see this success too, here in the US. I have seen Middle Eastern men date some gorgeous White girls in Boston, great looking Blondes usually.

People may say Asian struggle and that is true among the bigger cities, I have known Asian guys who have made it in small states like Iowa and Minnesota, I mean hooking up with good looking blondes and brunettes on a weekly basis.

White guys still reign supreme though.
I think so. It's the whole hip hop thing as well. Pity those states have such brutal winters though lol.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:27 PM

7,972 posts, read 9,722,762 times
Quote:
It isn't crap, it is me talking to actual Indian guys and actual British girls. Generally it is understood that England is not the place to be for an Indian guy who wants to hook up with a White girl, the Indian men there who do date White women often date Eastern European or other kind of European women. Ask any British guy, most White British girls are exclusively into Black men or White men, and that is it.
Do you know how many Indians and people of Indian heritage live in the UK? They have been moving here in their droves since the 1950s. Polititons, actors, singers, shop owners, sportsmen etc, they are people of Indian decent in evey walk of British life.

Anyway back on topic me and my girl are underrated

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...872_n.jpg?dl=1

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0JvOyeD5JQ...d+Tartan+1.jpg

Old 01-11-2013, 11:49 PM

154 posts, read 292,656 times
Indians might move there and it might give Indian people a chance to move up economically but in terms of dating local women (White women in this case), I would highly advise an Indian guy of going to the UK.

I have known and read about Indian and Asian men having success with women in Eastern Europe and even Scandinavia.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:10 AM

7,972 posts, read 9,722,762 times
My friend who is of Indian decent is engaged to my cousin, so I have different experiences than you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or