U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 11:35 AM

6,041 posts, read 10,388,884 times

Advertisements

These are some of the Party Capitals of the World for Variety of Party Entertainment Options, Friendly and Easily Accessible Party Scene to Visitors+ Most of the Local Population, and Overall Quality:

Amsterdam, Bangkok, Ibiza, Berlin, London, Paris, Prague, Hong Kong.

Those cities appear to have a high quality sense of partying spirit that just flows very easily in those cities, especially when it is appropriate and most enjoyable.

Some cities I am more undecided about but might also be other party capitals: Barcelona, Madrid, Buenos Aires, Melbourne, Montreal, New York City, Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei.

However, someone does not have to go to the party capitals to have a good, magnificent, exciting time with partying wherever they are in the World.

I had plenty of fun, invigorating, impressive partying, entertainment, nightlife experiences in a lot of places, some places that would not even be considered party capitals.

Some of my favorite kind of party experiences: Rock n’Roll+Electronic/Trance Music Concerts in the Best Music Venues, Music Concerts on a Beach, Bars, Café Bars, Hookah Shisha Lounges, Certain Restaurants that Offer that Kind of Scene, Festivals of Many Various Themes, Stores/Street Commercial Activity/Pedestrian Friendliness that Goes Well with those Places, Usually a Large Enough Space and sometimes two floors with an outdoor patio for bars/lounges/restaurants, House parties, etc.

This topic also seems to be a place where people can talk more about some of their party experiences in various cities, and all of the possible activities in partying entertainment for areas of the world.

Last edited by Thepastpresentandfuture; 01-26-2013 at 11:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 04:01 PM

20,695 posts, read 18,635,764 times
No idea but i would not like to visit such a place. Night is for sleeping.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:31 PM

1,257 posts, read 3,004,537 times
Dubai, it's party central.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:44 AM

7,972 posts, read 9,747,944 times
Anywhere you get the jail for having sex on the beach definitely IS NOT party central!

Old 01-27-2013, 06:10 PM

3,719 posts, read 5,872,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRUA View Post
Not so sure about that considering their are 100 other cities that could claim the title.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:02 PM

368 posts, read 761,545 times
Rio!-----(Rio de Janeiro)

Old 02-01-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
You wouldn’t want to visit London, the premier city of the UK, and probably one of the party capitals of the World?

Well, partying, and entertainment can happen during the daytime, afternoon, and early night time so anywhere between 9am to 12 midnight/2 am.

Someone can easily party it up and have vibrant entertainment experience, and just go to sleep 12 midnight/2am to 9am, and similar timing. They don’t have to stay up all night for that.

A lot of the best partying entertainment I had was around 5pm to 12 midnight, and then just going to sleep at the usual times after that.

Some of my favorite kind of party experiences that I had in various areas all over the world: Rock n’Roll+Electronic/Trance Music Concerts in the Best Music Venues, Music Concerts on a Beach, Bars, Café Bars, Hookah Shisha Lounges, Certain Restaurants that Offer that Kind of Scene, Festivals of Many Various Themes, Stores/Street Commercial Activity/Pedestrian Friendliness that Goes Well with those Places, Usually a Large Enough Space and sometimes two floors with an outdoor patio for bars/lounges/restaurants, House parties, Hanging out with friends and girlfriend in those places.

However, I have a wide definition for what encompasses social partying entertainment options.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRUA View Post
Dubai is not one of the party capitals in the World for plenty of reasons.

These are some of the Party Capitals in the World for Variety of Party Entertainment Options, Friendly and Easily Accessible Party Scene to Visitors+ Most of the Local Population, and Overall Quality:

Amsterdam, Bangkok, Ibiza, Berlin, London, Paris, Prague, Hong Kong.

These are other cities I am more undecided about but might also be other party capitals: Barcelona, Madrid, Buenos Aires, Melbourne, Phuket, Montreal, New York City, Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei.

However, someone does not have to go in the party capitals to have a pleasant, magnificent, exciting time with partying entertainment wherever they are in the World.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:23 PM

8,141 posts, read 12,543,397 times
Eilat

Old 02-27-2013, 08:24 PM

8,141 posts, read 12,543,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
You can sleep away your life- i choose not to miss out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or