U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 10:57 AM

770 posts, read 707,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
If you actually believe any of what you just wrote, you should be afraid of trying to operate machinery and take special care when using dental floss.
Pathetic. So defensive. Such an inferiority complex.

Theres a reason the US invades and kills Iraqis, but not Koreans. They know they'll get their arses handed to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 12:28 PM

9,620 posts, read 12,798,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
Pathetic. So defensive. Such an inferiority complex.
*shrug* if that's what it takes to make you feel good about yourself... sure.

Quote:
Theres a reason the US invades and kills Iraqis, but not Koreans. They know they'll get their arses handed to them.
You want to talk about inferiority complexes? Well, first of all, the fact that you'd make such an asinine statement in the first place... Second, your assertation that "fear" has anything to do with it because of some sort of need to tear down Americans overlooks the simple and very, very ugly truth... it's called resources. Specifically:

Old 01-25-2013, 06:27 PM

770 posts, read 707,216 times
Why are you not in Iran then? They have much oil. Despite Israels cajoling, you refuse to invade them. Because they'll defeat your sorry arses and then drive you into the sand.

They even hacked your pathetic cowardly drones and bought them down.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:17 PM

9,620 posts, read 12,798,753 times
Quote:
Why are you not in Iran then? They have much oil. Despite Israels cajoling, you refuse to invade them. Because they'll defeat your sorry arses and then drive you into the sand.

First of all: Why don't I invade them? I haven't invaded anyone. I'm not for invading anyone, and even if I was, I'm not a politician nor am I in the military. Since I know that you're playing a nationalism game, let me ask you: why did you invade them, because you were right there alongside us blowing things and people up.

Hell, one of your princes is even over with us in Afghanistan, flying around an American-made attack helicopter and blowing up a bunch of poor illiterates running around with harmless little rocket-propelled grenades.

Everyone knows that the invasion of Iraq was a combination of oil and a personal vendetta from the administration that was in power at the time. There's no point in my telling you this... you already know it, you're just being obstinate and trying to bait me or anyone else who cares to call out your childish behavior. People who resort to stereotyping and talking down to or about the people of whole nations as though the individuals that comprise them can be categorized taxonomically are almost uniformly people who are ignorant, and I have little time or patience for their stupidity

Old 01-25-2013, 08:20 PM

42,668 posts, read 71,613,725 times
Quote:

It is inconceivable to Americans that anyone could be so dastardly and barbaric as to refuse to invade another country when there is such a delicious opportunity to further global mayhem. America would never be caught dead refusing to invade some tiny country one tenth its own size.

But you are right about drones being the ultimate in pathetic cowardice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or