Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2013, 09:19 PM

606 posts, read 2,579,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
I'm not going to plow through all the rubbish you posted but you once said (in the Fashion & Beauty forum) that women with dark hair look masculine and that blonde girls are superior because they look innocent and angelic. Remember that?

How can you possibly make generalizations like that? Based on the ignorance of other countries you display in your posts I doubt you ever left South America. Why are you so obsessed with people's appearances (women in particular) anyway? It's downright creepy.

Nope, that's just you. British people are universally considered Germanic. By the way, Germanic - just like Brythonic - refers to language. See: Germanic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, blonde women on average are perceived as "more femenine" compared to their dark haired counterparts, thats why most men all over the world prefer blonde women to dark haired ones, having the exact level of beauty the men on average will go for the blonder one, because blonde hair is commoner in children, hence blonder women may appear more open to be protected, also there is scientistic proof natural blonde women have higher levels of strogens compared to brunettes.

British are germanic by language, not entierly by culture, less so ethnically.

By that aspect wallonians are identically to sicilians culturally and ethnically , because both groups speak "romance languages"

Old 03-06-2013, 10:27 PM

2,920 posts, read 5,220,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
Yes, blonde women on average are perceived as "more femenine" compared to their dark haired counterparts, thats why most men all over the world prefer blonde women to dark haired ones, having the exact level of beauty the men on average will go for the blonder one, because blonde hair is commoner in children, hence blonder women may appear more open to be protected, also there is scientistic proof natural blonde women have higher levels of strogens compared to brunettes.
Ah, I guess that's why Mila Kunis was voted "Sexiest Woman Alive" recently and so many men drool over Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Zoey Deschanel, Halle Berry, Miranda Kerr, Angelina Jolie, Adriana Lima, etc. etc. A quick look at lists like this: The Hottest Women of 2013 | Men's Health and this FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2012: The full list! | Girls | FHM.com prove your theory wrong. The vast majority of women on these lists have dark hair.

Quote:
British are germanic by language, not entierly by culture, less so ethnically.

By that aspect wallonians are identically to sicilians culturally and ethnically , because both groups speak "romance languages"
"Germanic" is not an ethnicity and has nothing to do with race or appearance, why is this so hard to understand? There are massive cultural differences between and even within Germanic countries, it's not one monolithic block as you seem to imagine. Yes, Britain is different from Sweden just like Germany is different from Iceland and the Netherlands is different from Austria. These countries all have their unique cultures and identities.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Ah, I guess that's why Mila Kunis was voted "Sexiest Woman Alive" recently and so many men drool over Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Zoey Deschanel, Halle Berry, Miranda Kerr, Angelina Jolie, Adriana Lima, etc. etc. A quick look at lists like this: The Hottest Women of 2013 | Men's Health and this FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2012: The full list! | Girls | FHM.com prove your theory wrong. The vast majority of women on these lists have dark hair.

Its media manipulation, most men on a bar will always hit the blonde ones first, because they are perceived as hotter on average all over the world. Japanese people adore natural blonde people, so do other asians, arabs/middle easterns, Latin americans, Africans and even on the areas of Europe where its less common(like southern europe and the balkans), heck even the anglo countries have always put the blonde woman on a pedestal, particularly the US.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:46 PM

2,920 posts, read 5,220,476 times
Quote:
Its media manipulation, most men on a bar will always hit the blonde ones first, because they are perceived as hotter on average all over the world. Japanese people adore natural blonde people, so do other asians, arabs/middle easterns, Latin americans, Africans and even on the areas of Europe where its less common(like southern europe and the balkans), heck even the anglo countries have always put the blonde woman on a pedestal, particularly the US.
Riiiight, the media "manipulated" thousands of men to vote for darker haired women as being the hottest, lol. Keep deluding yourself

Old 03-06-2013, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Riiiight, the media "manipulated" thousands of men to vote for darker haired women as being the hottest, lol. Keep deluding yourself
Yes, men by default tend to prefer fairer features on women, its nature, the same thing with women going for taller/more protective looking men.

Asia itself comprises about 60% of world population, and I'm sure no asian would ever think about rejecting a typical beautiful blonde woman (most natural blondes are beautiful by the way), thats why japanese men marry their pillows with a draw of a blonde anime, they just dream about what they cannot have.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:10 PM

4,858 posts, read 7,566,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
What's the point of stripping all these people naked? lol

Because according to City-Data posters, all Americans wear hoodies, cargo shorts, tennis shoes and backward baseball caps.
It'd be too easy for Don Cab to pick them out of the line-up.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:44 PM

4,439 posts, read 6,949,148 times
Quote:
Yes, men by default tend to prefer fairer features on women, its nature, the same thing with women going for taller/more protective looking men.

Asia itself comprises about 60% of world population, and I'm sure no asian would ever think about rejecting a typical beautiful blonde woman (most natural blondes are beautiful by the way), thats why japanese men marry their pillows with a draw of a blonde anime, they just dream about what they cannot have.
That is your opinion yet not everyone shares your opinion. Beauty is the eye of the beholder. I guess you are obsessed with blonde people and you not happy living in South America becuase there is a lack of blonde haired people there.

Last edited by other99; 03-07-2013 at 12:13 AM..

Old 03-06-2013, 11:52 PM

4,858 posts, read 7,566,959 times
Several studies have shown men in general prefer women with dark hair.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:00 AM

12,623 posts, read 13,849,170 times
A few years ago I worked with this Ecuadorean woman. She was mostly Mestizo and maybe a little bit of Spanish background, but man was she obsessed with Europe and White folks. She was always noticing eye color and going on about how attractive white men were, blah, blah. And when you asked her about her background, she claimed Spanish. She didn't look European at all.

I think that is the deal with our Don Juan here. He probably has a tiny bit of Spanish blood, and hates the fact he is not fully European background. I'm thinking he also hates the fact that S. America is not fully white. His outlet is to trash Brits and Americans as not so attractive or as White as the rest of Europe. Get lost. Your posts are trash.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom77falcons View Post
A few years ago I worked with this Ecuadorean woman. She was mostly Mestizo and maybe a little bit of Spanish background, but man was she obsessed with Europe and White folks. She was always noticing eye color and going on about how attractive white men were, blah, blah. And when you asked her about her background, she claimed Spanish. She didn't look European at all.

I think that is the deal with our Don Juan here. He probably has a tiny bit of Spanish blood, and hates the fact he is not fully European background. I'm thinking he also hates the fact that S. America is not fully white. His outlet is to trash Brits and Americans as not so attractive or as White as the rest of Europe. Get lost. Your posts are trash.
Whatever you think I'm an ecuadorian kind of type doesnt bother me since I've told in previous posts that I'm not originally from south america, I just live here, and not all southamericans look alike, argentineans dont look like bolivians or uruguayans like ecuadorians. Its like saying Italians look like russians on average.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World