Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2017, 03:13 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,922,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Let's keep in mind that girls do the same thing too. Here are some things I have heard girls say;

"I would never bring a black guy to meet my parents"

"I only date white guys"

"I only date Asian guys"

"Mexican men are creepy"

It goes both ways. Just that girls are generally more discreet about it
But have they started a thread about it on here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 04:19 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,061,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Let's keep in mind that girls do the same thing too. Here are some things I have heard girls say;

"I would never bring a black guy to meet my parents"

"I only date white guys"

"I only date Asian guys"

"Mexican men are creepy"

It goes both ways. Just that girls are generally more discreet about it
Where have they been saying that?

Although I remember quite a while ago, there was a woman who came onto the UK Forum a couple of times, saying that she hated British men (I think she had a bad experience with one British guy). I had to put her right on that one, too! Again, you can't judge a whole country by one person, can you?

Old 07-15-2017, 04:53 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,922,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post

Although I remember quite a while ago, there was a woman who came onto the UK Forum a couple of times, saying that she hated British men (I think she had a bad experience with one British guy). I had to put her right on that one, too! Again, you can't judge a whole country by one person, can you?
Exactly, some of the best looking people in Hollywood and the music industry are British. In fact I saw a thread on here about the best looking actors, and time after time people were choosing Catherine Zeta-Zones. Yet apparently we're all ugly neanderthals. A lot of people seriously have no contact with reality

Old 07-15-2017, 05:34 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,061,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Exactly, some of the best looking people in Hollywood and the music industry are British. In fact I saw a thread on here about the best looking actors, and time after time people were choosing Catherine Zeta-Zones. Yet apparently we're all ugly neanderthals. A lot of people seriously have no contact with reality
Thank goodness the Welsh/British actress, Catherine Zeta Jones, is good looking! And she's not fat either.

And how come females the World over, go crazy for the British band, One Direction (even when they are all on a break from the band)? Surely they wouldn't be doing that, and they wouldn't sell so much, if they were all ugly munters? None of them are fat either.

Old 07-15-2017, 06:31 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,618,864 times

Bahahahahahahahahaha I hope that no one will get triggered about this. Is a mere joke.

Idk why someone said that British girls are ugly roflmao. I would bang most of British girls living in Spain. In fact I know extremely hot British girls which I would spend 92748927428 nights with them lol.

Old 07-15-2017, 06:33 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,618,864 times
And Warszawa, i'm sorry about disagreeing with you this time but I wouldn't prefer an indigenous looking girl rather than a British one, I find those last ones much better. I suppose it's about personal tastes, but most South American girls with indigenous appareance won't turn me on even if they're naked in front of me. Can't say the same about the Colombianas, as many of those ones are half European.

And I know lots of South American girls with indigenous genes/aspect. Why? Because Spain has lots of Bolivian, Ecuatorian and Peruvian people. Specially lots of Bolivians and Peruvians have indigenous looks.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:07 PM

699 posts, read 368,684 times
People don't realize how much society and standard of beauty can affect peoples perception of who is attractive.

Like the people saying Asian Women are more beautiful than Asian Men. Typically here in the west we tend to not associate Asian Men with being masculine - there seen as being weaker. I'm sure many people have heard of the stereotypes some of which are racially based. Also many say African Men are more attractive than the Women because of the stereotype that Black men are well edowed and more masculine. I've even heard people say this very confidently to my face in one form or another.

This all harkens back to the days of colonialism where stereotypes bases on race was developed and alot of those stereotypes have stayed with us in one form or another.

Personally I was more attracted to light features but I think now I have a ever so slight preference for darker features. To be honest at this point I think I found Black Men the most attractive quickly followed by Latinos and South Asian/Arabian Men.

However in normal conversation and day to day life I don't have a physical preference.

The question is subjective. Personally to answer the thread question I would say every country on earth has sexy Men and comparatively unattractive Women. LOL

Old 07-15-2017, 09:10 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,324,204 times
Quote:

Ummm in real life? Like I said girls are more discreet about it. They are not going to be posting to Stormfront or Breitbart about how ugly [insert race here] is, rather just talk about it with their friends

Old 07-16-2017, 10:26 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,021,563 times
Quote:

That was Irene, actually I think AmbiguosLion and Irene could be one and the same? Talking of British women wasn't Kelly Brook voted the worlds most attractive woman multiple times? She is British.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:29 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,021,563 times
Quote:
Thank goodness the Welsh/British actress, Catherine Zeta Jones, is good looking! And she's not fat either.

And how come females the World over, go crazy for the British band, One Direction (even when they are all on a break from the band)? Surely they wouldn't be doing that, and they wouldn't sell so much, if they were all ugly munters? None of them are fat either.
Catherine Zeta Jones is a very attractive lady, also wasn't David Beckham known more for his looks than his footballing ability?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World