Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 04:45 AM

308 posts, read 237,375 times

Advertisements

Hungarians are the race ive seen with more beautiful women than anywhere else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2017, 08:07 AM

27,146 posts, read 13,434,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Yeah, too right! I still don’t understand why others think that people from the British Isles are drunkards, with bad teeth...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IEclfvVZ6x4

Shane McGown actually had new teeth fitted by a Harley Street dentist at a cost of £70,000 a few years ago. The state of his teeth were due to the effects of drug and alcohol addiction and there are plenty of meth addicts in the US with equally bad teeth through meth mouth. Meth never took off as a drug in the UK or most of Europe.

Meth mouth: Inside look at icky problem (15 GRAPHIC IMAGES ) - CBS

Breaking Bad: Why doesn't the UK have a crystal meth problem? - BBC

Old 12-31-2017, 12:28 PM

308 posts, read 237,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Shane McGown actually had new teeth fitted by a Harley Street dentist at a cost of £70,000 a few years ago. The state of his teeth were due to the effects of drug and alcohol addiction and there are plenty of meth addicts in the US with equally bad teeth through meth mouth. Meth never took off as a drug in the UK or most of Europe.

Id say UKs heroin use is quite a bit higher than that figure of 27,000.I live in a small town of 7500 people and i bet theres 20 addicts here. Former "legal" highs such as "spice" are a major problem over here,pretty much out of control

Old 01-01-2018, 10:09 AM

5,238 posts, read 4,059,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBear5 View Post
Never said the UK women are ugly. Just thought the French women on an average looked better.

Don't take that out on me.

Take that out on this guy.

English women are 'ugly' says Burger King boss | The Independent

I am not involved with this fight anymore.
What is all this then, Honey?:

Quote:
England does have a handful of attractive women, but on an average they were plain. Again, they were sprinkled around, but rare to find.

The question is that Kelly Brook may be an example of a hot girl from England, but is there a decent portion who are even close to as attractive?
Quote:
English women are despised.
People would think that you were trying to make it look like all British women are fat, ugly and generally crap.

Plus, you are doing that passive-aggressive thing “I didn’t say it - they said it!”. For example, this “Guru”:

Quote:
For example, this English guru found a better niche among East Euros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMgAuHYPQCE

Disclaimer: Not bashing English women, but it does seem to be a trend among Western women to become fat.
Lol! Unattractive (state of his hair for a start), obnoxious guy can’t get a British girlfriend, so decides to slag them all off. It is also ironic, that an attractive British lady (so I’ve been told), Susanna Reid, is interviewing him!

And who cares what some bloke from Burger King thinks. Plus it’s a bit rich of him, having a go at British food as well!

Happy New Year, Honey!

Old 01-01-2018, 10:21 AM

5,238 posts, read 4,059,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

Yes, I have seen Shane’s new teeth - he now looks like a different man :

Pogues singer Shane MacGowan gets a full set of new gnashers including 'sexy' gold incisor * | Daily Mail Online

The same thing happened to Shaun Ryder, and he had his teeth fixed for a mere £25,000!:

I'm A Celebrity runner-up Shaun Ryder: My teeth cost £25,000 - CelebsNow

By the way, I wish I’d never clicked on that first link of your’s. I know it had a warning and everything, but I can’t un-see it, now.

Old 01-01-2018, 11:22 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,437,035 times
Those claiming that British women are ugly don't seem to know names like Kate Beckinsale or Rachel Weisz.

Old 01-01-2018, 12:16 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,321,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Those claiming that British women are ugly don't seem to know names like Kate Beckinsale or Rachel Weisz.
That's a ridiculous argument. Every country will have outliers. Just because Joseph Kabila is rich doesn't mean that the rest of Congo is rich too

Old 01-01-2018, 12:47 PM

8,864 posts, read 8,437,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
That's a ridiculous argument. Every country will have outliers. Just because Joseph Kabila is rich doesn't mean that the rest of Congo is rich too
That's not the point. The point here is a lot of dimwits are claimng women of a certain nationality to be ugly based on bs stereotypes and limited experience of maybe 3 British women they had met in their lives. It's not even funny as a joke.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:02 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,492,366 times
Quote:
That's not the point. The point here is a lot of dimwits are claimng women of a certain nationality to be ugly based on bs stereotypes and limited experience of maybe 3 British women they had met in their lives. It's not even funny as a joke.
Well said, every country has gorgeous women. We all have our preferences, but to claim that entire countries fit into limited stereotypes is absurd.

I always roll my eyes when I see people slandering others over these lists. Are they that insecure?

Old 01-04-2018, 12:19 PM

14 posts, read 20,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
What is all this then, Honey?:

People would think that you were trying to make it look like all British women are fat, ugly and generally crap.

Plus, you are doing that passive-aggressive thing “I didn’t say it - they said it!”. For example, this “Guru”:

Happy New Year, Honey!
Happy New Year to you Star! I just meant that there are other Brits or moderately famous people spreading the image of ugly English women.

Quote:
Rachel Weisz is not a good representative since she is not ethnically British.

Quote:
Her father, George Weisz, is a mechanical engineer/inventor from Hungary.[5][6] Her mother, Edith Ruth (née Teich; d. March 2016), was a teacher-turned-psychotherapist from Vienna, Austria.[7][8]
Her father is from a Jewish family. Her mother's ancestry is Austrian Jewish, Viennese and Italian; Weisz's mother formally converted to Judaism upon marrying Weisz’s father.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Weisz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World