U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 09:09 AM

93 posts, read 127,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
^^ that is not true.. because this is entirely subjective. There is no right or wrong answer. You cannot measure beauty.
I understand what you mean. This is a bit of a silly topic (a bit of fun) but I'm wondering why you're singling me out of all the posters on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2014, 09:37 PM

2,570 posts, read 1,880,660 times
This topic is kinda based on streotypical image, I would rate as ratio by countries for fun
(My experience)

White American : Men 5 = Women 5
White Australian : Men 9 > Women 1
Brazilian : Men 3 < Women 7
White Canadian : Men 6 > Women 4
Danish : Men 4 < Women 6
Dutch : Men 8 > Women 2
English : Men 7 > Women 3
French : Men 7 > Women 3
German : Men 8 > Women 2
Icelandic : Men 3 < Women 7
Irish : Men 9 > Women 1
Italian : Men 6 > Women 4
Japanese : Men 2 < Women 8
Korean : Men 3 < Women 7
Mexican : Men 4 < Women 6
Norwegian : Men 4 < Women 6
Portuguese : Men 6 > Women 4
Russian : Men 2 < Women 8
Spanish : Men 7 > Women 3
Swedish : Men 5 = Women 5
Swiss : Men 7 > Women 3

General conclusion

Celtic Men > Women
Germanic Men > Women
Latin Men > Women
Nordic Men ≤ Women
Northeast Asian Men < Women
Slavic Men < Women
South American Men < Women

Old 05-03-2014, 10:32 PM

2,564 posts, read 3,584,658 times
I'd have to say anywhere in eastern Europe. Women over there are naturally beautiful but they also dress well and know how to apply makeup without looking like a cheap hooker. The men don't seem to have any individuality. 99 percent seem to have buzz cuts and they wear the typically eurotrash fashion.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:39 PM

2,564 posts, read 3,584,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
Your opinion does not reflect the opinion of men who are in relationships and marriages with Black women. Passing off a personal opinion as collective fact is a sign of low level thinking. You may want to develop your critical thinking skills. Black women have no problem attracting American and non-American men of various persuasions who love Black women. Its just that simple. This online hate speech targeting Black women needs to end.
Hate speech...

I think "feel" gives it away that this is just an opinion.

You took that WAY too personal.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:04 PM

204 posts, read 244,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringerbell View Post
Obviously these are subjective but based on feedback and own travel:

Eastern European women are better looking than men...
Portuguese, Italian and Spanish men are better looking than women...
Indonesian women are better looking than men...
Because Eastern Euro men are the most masculine

Old 05-06-2014, 01:48 AM

415 posts, read 471,394 times
Dominican men are better looking than the women
Colombian men and women are about equal
Brazilian men and women are a one equal, depending on the area in Brazil things can shift (in the state of Bahia, men look better.... But in Sao Paolo women are much better looking)
In Iraq: men are better looking than te women
Pakistan: men tend to be really gorgeous and the women tend to be on the regular side
Italy: men are much better looking than the women
France: about equal.. But French men tend to be much more attractive and alluring in certain cities, like Paris

In The USA:
LA: men are much better looking than the women
NYC: men look better than women generally
Chicago: women tend to look better than men
Minneapolis: about equal between the sexes

Old 08-04-2014, 02:19 AM

10,053 posts, read 6,991,637 times
*Northern European (or Nordic) women are much better looking than their men. A blonde haired, blue eyed woman is gorgeous. But a man with these features turn me off.

*Asian women (from those in Japan to Indonesia). I have never found the men attractive.

*South Asian women are much more exotic looking. Their men aren't bad though.

*Mediterranean/Middle Eastern men (Italian, Greek, Lebanese, Turkish, Spanish). Their men are incredibly gorgeous. They're my main 'type'. The women are still beautiful, but the men really take the cake.

*Eastern European women. They have stunning facial features. Like Nordic men, those 'features' just don't work with their men.

*Pacific Islander women. Despite their weight, they're rather pretty. I never found the men attractive.

*For Africans, I find African American men more attractive. But the women in Africa seem much more beautiful. Weird...

*Amerindian women (I'm guessing they're called 'Latino'?). They're very sensual looking. Think, Patricia Velasquez, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Rosalyn Sanchez. They have distinct South American features which I find more beautiful in them than in their men.

Last edited by Ethereal; 08-04-2014 at 03:21 AM..

Old 08-04-2014, 02:56 AM

147 posts, read 161,187 times
^ It sounds you're influenced - perhaps subconsciously - by cultural biases.

Old 08-04-2014, 03:16 AM

10,053 posts, read 6,991,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravelli View Post
^ It sounds you're influenced - perhaps subconsciously - by cultural biases.
What about the people above me? I was just answering this thread like the others.

I'm influenced by my brain thank you very much. We all have 'types'.

Old 08-04-2014, 03:40 AM

5 posts, read 6,282 times
Men of developing countries have very different cultures from those of developed countries, in addition to fashion, level of moderness, gender roles, politeness, mannerism, education and wealth. It is not common for women of developed countries attracted to men of developing countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or