Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2014, 03:59 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,814 times

Advertisements

Russia: Russian women can be very hot, sexy, and attractive. I could never date one of them though because dealing with Russian women is like playing a strategic game everyday- if you don't watch out or show any weakness, they will destroy you

Russian men on the other hand can be some of the most despicable, undesirable and repugnant creatures. I don't even know how these two genders can be so different, coming from the same country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2014, 04:22 AM

6 posts, read 11,903 times
I am an Asian woman living in Asia, I am not Asian American.

Eastern european females can be good-looking or not. The better ones are from the cities and the rural ones are different. Eastern europeans had been poorer and under communism, they look less modern than Western Europeans and North Americans. Fashion and cosmetics is a big thing in Western Europe and North America, it is not in Eastern Europe.

Russian men described by you had some similarities to Mainland Chinese , Vietnamese and North Koreans. Maybe it is because of communism. Women in Asia like men of developed countries. We seem to only like famous black men of the US and Europe only, and we also like guys like Neymar and Messi for their talents though they are from developing countries.

And a main thing Asians all know is whites' faces age faster than asians. Asians in developing countries age faster than those of developed countries.

Many western men like Southeast Asian women, but they are less desired by local Asian men, the men in Asia like women with light skin, tall and white's or Northern Asian's features.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Russia: Russian women can be very hot, sexy, and attractive. I could never date one of them though because dealing with Russian women is like playing a strategic game everyday- if you don't watch out or show any weakness, they will destroy you

Russian men on the other hand can be some of the most despicable, undesirable and repugnant creatures. I don't even know how these two genders can be so different, coming from the same country.

Old 08-04-2014, 04:42 AM

Korean men are more attractive than the Japanese men to the Japanese housewives, due to the Korean wave. Korean men are belived to be better in some ways as South Korea has conscription. but they do not directly admit it. Directly saying a foreigner is better than Japanese is not approriate in Japanese culture, and Japanese do not say things directly. Chinese and SE Asian girls also like Korean men more than local men, which are less attractive according to them. Again admitting one's preference for foreigners over locals may cause resentments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
I dont know any?
only that guy that sings gangman style but, yeah, he isnt attractive

Old 08-04-2014, 04:45 AM

Fashion is not taken seriously in Portugal than Spain, France and Italy. Portugal is relatively less modern and poorer than other Western european countries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
I lived in Portugal for 10 years and I remember I saw only 4 goodlooking men, however I agree that their women are not so goodlooking, I guess it's because they are quite simple, they don't fix so much their hair, don't dress up so much and they don't use make up ( most of them ).

Old 08-04-2014, 04:49 AM

142 posts, read 239,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theropod View Post
What about the people above me? I was just answering this thread like the others.

I'm influenced by my brain thank you very much. We all have 'types'.
None of us live in a vacuum. We are influenced by what is presented as attractive by our peers, the media, the prevailing standard. Not to say we don't all have innate proclivities, but for instance Asian women have been fetishised whereas Asian men have been not, until recently. Strip away fashion and makeup, and there really isn't much of a difference...that goes for any group.

Old 08-04-2014, 05:48 AM

12,030 posts, read 9,341,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Countries where the average women are better looking than the average guys:

ALL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD!
I agree!

Old 08-04-2014, 07:06 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,953,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravelli View Post
Strip away fashion and makeup, and there really isn't much of a difference...that goes for any group.
That is actually true. And yes, some Asian women (and many others) do look odd without makeup.

But then again I'm into men - I have never been attracted to Asian men no matter how 'natural' or 'fake' they may be.

Old 08-04-2014, 07:41 AM

2,652 posts, read 3,409,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theropod View Post
*Northern European (or Nordic) women are much better looking than their men. A blonde haired, blue eyed woman is gorgeous. But a man with these features turn me off.
http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/201...-hemsworth.jpg
http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/...rth-biopic.jpg

Would you resist the perfect hottie Australian brothers from Melbourne?

Last edited by Rozenn; 08-04-2014 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Copyright issues

Old 08-04-2014, 07:54 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,953,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkier7 View Post

Would you resist the perfect hottie Australian brothers from Melbourne?
They're just not my type. I admire their beauty. But I, respectfully, am not attracted to them (this would include the similar looking blokes like Zac Efron, Brad Pitt, Leo DiCaprio, Jared Leto, etc).

Heath Ledger (RIP) was probably the only 'blonde' man that I actually found attractive. But then again he had small dark eyes - hazel brown to be exact (which I favour in men):

http://a3.files.biography.com/image/...Q4NjIzMTE1.jpg

Last edited by Rozenn; 08-04-2014 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Copyright issues

Old 08-04-2014, 07:55 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
Women pretty much everywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World