Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2017, 12:05 PM

22 posts, read 32,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
That's not 'proof' that's just a Russian spouting off, proof please?
The Russians aren't that far off.

British girls are the fattest in Europe, claims study | Daily Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 12:24 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,319,964 times
From personal experience German girls are much more attractive than English. Take better care of themselves and their accents are nicer too

Old 07-11-2017, 12:49 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,920,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmbiguousLion View Post
One positive of the Scottish independence movement, if they leave we'll slip right down that list

Besides, you're a rather odd person. Your account has been active on two occasions in two years, both times to say that women from certain countries are ugly. I'm sure a psychiatrist can help you deal with that enormous chip on your shoulder

Old 07-11-2017, 12:51 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,920,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
From personal experience German girls are much more attractive than English. Take better care of themselves and their accents are nicer too
Never found German women to be particularly outstanding, despite my German friend's insistence that they are. I'd rate British women ahead because they generally do better than most in the chest department, which is my thing

Italian women are my favourite.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:05 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,143,628 times
Quote:
Japanese girls are fine. It's he Filipino girls who are ugly.
Not really. The Natives are below par. But those of Spanish descent or mixed blood with Chinese are outstanding.

I used to flirt with those sales girls in the Department Stores in Makati, Manila when I visited the country. Many are pure blood Spanish girls and are as pretty as the girls in Spain.

Mixed Chinese blood like former First Lady Imelda Marcos was gorgeous (before she became chubby). Once I saw her picture when she was crowned Miss Philippines in early 1960s, I was stunned.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:25 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,143,628 times
One more thing.

Looking and touching is completely different. Most East Asian girls don't have much body hair. On the contrary, a lot of other girls, i.e. Russia, have plenty of body hair.

I feel totally disgusting if my legs are rubbing with another pair of legs which have longer and rougher body hair than I do.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:43 PM

2,590 posts, read 4,529,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is interesting; I have the opposite impressions on some of these. I can't believe what a high percentage of Middle Eastern women are incredibly gorgeous! Underneath those hijabs and niqabs, they always turn out to be breathtakingly beautiful!

Eastern and Central Asia--MEN!! But I'll agree to a tie, if you insist that the women are that good-looking.
Amerindians--MEN! No contest! But there are also beautiful women, depending on the tribe/region.
African American: Men & women, both. Pacific Islander men--yum! Romanian men--the ones with the Latin look are gorgeous, like Italians but better-looking. But they don't age well.

I think people have a strongly positive impression of Russian women based on cherry-picking the women. I could show you a roomful of Russian women, and you'd pass, and move on to the next nationality in the next room. There are great-looking Russian men, too. But there are great-looking people in every population.
I disagree on Central Asia. Tajik women are some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Kazakh women aren't bad either.

The thing I noticed about some countries, including Russia, is not so much that every young female is stunningly gorgeous, it's that completely unattractive young women are very rare. You very rarely see noticeably overweight, unfashionable, and for lack of a better term ugly young women in these countries. They also don't cover themselves in tattoos and put all sorts of metal doodads in their faces, detracting from any natural beauty they may have.

They may not all be supermodels but they do the best with what they have.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:09 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,058,782 times
Quote:
Oh sorry... Welsh?

British Isle chicks are the fattest chicks in Europe. Most of their facial structures weren't even that good
Yeah, ok, some of them look like they've got a bit of meat on their bones. I doubt if their tans are from sunning themselves in Barry Island, either...

Old 07-11-2017, 02:18 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,058,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
What's your beef with the Brits though? You can search google for negatives stereotypes of any nationality if you are that way inclined. Some of the most beautiful women IMO have been British.
That's right, Bernie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Irene is that you?
It is very Irene-like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
One positive of the Scottish independence movement, if they leave we'll slip right down that list

Besides, you're a rather odd person. Your account has been active on two occasions in two years, both times to say that women from certain countries are ugly. I'm sure a psychiatrist can help you deal with that enormous chip on your shoulder
Where have they been for the last two years, I wonder? Jail? For crimes against British women?!

(PS/ "Britain's Fattest Woman" is from Wales. Britain ).

Old 07-11-2017, 04:14 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,319,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is interesting; I have the opposite impressions on some of these. I can't believe what a high percentage of Middle Eastern women are incredibly gorgeous! Underneath those hijabs and niqabs, they always turn out to be breathtakingly beautiful!

Eastern and Central Asia--MEN!! But I'll agree to a tie, if you insist that the women are that good-looking.
Amerindians--MEN! No contest! But there are also beautiful women, depending on the tribe/region.
African American: Men & women, both. Pacific Islander men--yum! Romanian men--the ones with the Latin look are gorgeous, like Italians but better-looking. But they don't age well.
Amerindian girls in general are beautiful, I love their long black hair and their dark eyes. Especially from the desert and the rainforest regions American girls are really cute
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World