Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 11:12 AM

844 posts, read 1,656,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabocov View Post
Well, I guess you bumped with the "Indian guy". A deranged person.

Everybody loves busty blondes, the problem is that in the US most blondes are overweight, no muscle tone. The same happens in northen countries such as Holland, they certainly have beautiful blondes...but too much cheese and creams..too much dairy.

On the other hand, you have slavic women. Most people think in Slavic/Baltic women when thinking about blonde stunners.

Personally, I don't think that American women are attractive, no matter their origin. To assertive, no femeneity, no natural muscle tone...you either have women that are fit because exercise, sowllen or behemots, deformed women. No natural beauties...and their shrilling accents are a downer, just like cockattoos.
Indian guy, yes.

There is one on this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2013, 01:35 PM

824 posts, read 3,601,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpk-nyc View Post
This post makes no sense. You write: "guys from asia, arab countries, and india" and "Why is this world fascination with the blondes?"

What does that have to do with "anglo" cultures?

The connection is that I've noticed that asians, arabs and indian guys who grow up as minorities in the US, Canada, Australia, etc become really obsessed with blonde women and do nothing but look for a way how to date those "hot blondies" almost overlooking at the rest of women. On the other hand the same minorities growing up in europe dont seem to suffer from the same dilemma .

Old 06-12-2013, 02:50 PM

10,839 posts, read 14,716,100 times
I for one don't find the typical stereotype blond hair/blue eyes attractive at all.

There is a reason the percentage of blonds are quite low. They have weaker genes and there will be fewer and few of them.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:49 PM

4,035 posts, read 10,292,023 times
First of all, almost every culture around the world values fairer, i.e. lighter characteristics. This is true among Indians in India and Africans in Africa.

For a certain demographic of upwardly mobile Asians, marrying a Caucasian (whether blond or not) represents being accepted into the elite Establishment. It is a form of neo-imperial self-loathing. The British (often personified by blonds, although many Brits are not blond) were the masters. The “superior people.” They represent power and privilege.

Old 06-12-2013, 06:06 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,740,681 times
I'd rather marry a beautiful asian than a white blonde woman.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:19 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,553,167 times
Quote:
First of all, almost every culture around the world values fairer, i.e. lighter characteristics. This is true among Indians in India and Africans in Africa.

For a certain demographic of upwardly mobile Asians, marrying a Caucasian (whether blond or not) represents being accepted into the elite Establishment. It is a form of neo-imperial self-loathing. The British (often personified by blonds, although many Brits are not blond) were the masters. The “superior people.” They represent power and privilege.
Nope. Cultures around the world value wealth. As of now, Caucasians have a monopoly on the wealth world wide. The characteristic they have that everyone wants is money.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:20 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,971,266 times
I'm a white male (brown hair, brown eyes) and I definitely prefer brunettes. Since blonde women are quite common here in Flanders (a lot less in Wallonia), they're not all that special to me.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:17 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times
Why the backlash against blondes? I'd still love a blonde woman.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:21 AM

872 posts, read 1,384,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
Nope. Cultures around the world value wealth. As of now, Caucasians have a monopoly on the wealth world wide. The characteristic they have that everyone wants is money.
The anglo-american-european axis of economic dominance died a long while ago. All that's left is a hollow shell of a market - zombie economies artificially propped up by the likes of ZIRP and market manipulation through 'momentum plays' using retarded high frequency trading algorithms. There's already been a substantial transfer of wealth from west to east. The key sign of this is the transfer of gold to the BRIC superpowers, and gradual abandonment of the US dollar as world reserve currency.

As if to affirm this view of money as status, I'm seeing more and more western women of the "eye candy" type marrying rich or high status asian men. Alternatively, they can marry the likes of WOPR, which now account for over 80% of trading in the USA.

Quote:

Not anecdotally. Among men, "blonde obsessions" seem to behave more like fetishes than a hankering for higher status, as you seem to believe. The same way some western men have a thing for asian girls, black girls are sought after by German men, and so on. These tendencies seem to be non-immutable - they seem to change with time like things being in and out of fashion.

In contrast, the proclivity for women to seek to marry into money/status does appear to be immutable and timeless, and seems to hold true independently of ethnicity.

Last edited by MissionIMPOSSIBRU; 06-13-2013 at 03:57 AM..

Old 06-13-2013, 08:26 AM

3,187 posts, read 4,585,975 times
Blonde is nice but so is Black or Brunette.

My personal fave are the Marmalades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World