U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 12:10 AM

2 posts, read 45,602 times

Advertisements

On Youtube I've found plenty footage of Italians guy who have no shame to shot their skimpy speedos. Most of them are very micro that show more of male skins.

WYF ? ! ? ! In North America and Uk speedos are uncommon but in Italy....

I suppose all males in motion pictures are straight. I think speedos don't make men gay.

Some videos I've found what do you yhink?

gerue - cute sexy italian young guy in his tiny black speedo fool with is best friend - YouTube

canon - young boy skimpy blue swimwear footage - YouTube

bilu (part 1) - sexy red mini speedo - YouTube

udoh - speedo boy have good kung fu fight - YouTube

ovald (part 3) - typical italian straight guys confortable with his sexy black bikini speedo - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2013, 12:15 AM

38,691 posts, read 86,783,990 times
Stupid speedos

Old 06-26-2013, 02:28 AM

20,695 posts, read 18,574,147 times
Each to their own. I suppose they are proud of their looks. To me it is too much.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:14 AM

797 posts, read 1,327,744 times
They used to be normal bathing/swimming wear here 30 years ago and everybody (100%) wore them so there was nothing strange about them.
We do not call them speedos, but just swimming trunks (Badehose).

There is nothing wrong with male skin or bulging bits. If people are so concerned about the human body they should be consistent and speak up against bikinis as well.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:31 AM

38,691 posts, read 86,783,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggo View Post
There is nothing wrong with male skin or bulging bits. If people are so concerned about the human body they should be consistent and speak up against bikinis as well.
No they shouldn't.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:18 AM

5,816 posts, read 9,773,137 times
I love my speedos, as a swimming buff I must add it's the only actual prectical garment.
Here is a picture of a typical young US guy cavorting in the ocean and on the beach near PV in Mexico fully dressed , it's unbelievable : (roll down the pictures , on some of them you see him waterboarding with gf)
Majahuitas: Digital Detox at a Mexican Beach Paradise

Old 06-26-2013, 08:39 AM

2 posts, read 45,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
I love my speedos, as a swimming buff I must add it's the only actual prectical garment.
Here is a picture of a typical young US guy cavorting in the ocean and on the beach near PV in Mexico fully dressed , it's unbelievable : (roll down the pictures , on some of them you see him waterboarding with gf)
Majahuitas: Digital Detox at a Mexican Beach Paradise
This young man has a skinny body. It's ok 'couse speedos aren't 4 all men!

Speedos expecially if are very very skimpy tend to empathize male body. More men's swimwear are so tight more they tend to empathize their faults !

Fit guys in speedos? I don't laught, I don't think is gross, I don't make me think "ewwwwwww". I tell myself "Ohhh is sexy dude!"

See this cute guys on video:

dreha (part 1) - sweet Italian boy have bath at in Naples beach wearing pink skimpy speedos - YouTube

cajow - the most sexy man I've ever seen - YouTube

jappo - hot married man is confortable with is black skimpy swimwear - YouTube

simon (part 1) - he's cute, he wears skimpy sexy black speedos, he's totally straight ! ! ! - YouTube

Old 06-26-2013, 09:34 AM

2,992 posts, read 4,254,994 times
I don't really get the disdain for speedos. I feel a bit naked wearing one, so I typically go with trunks, but I don't understand why other people get hung up on them. Women wear bikinis, even when they don't flatter them...what's the difference?

Old 06-26-2013, 09:37 AM

8,609 posts, read 8,611,763 times

Speedo by The Cadillacs - YouTube

Old 06-26-2013, 03:00 PM

33,542 posts, read 51,750,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggo View Post
They used to be normal bathing/swimming wear here 30 years ago and everybody (100%) wore them so there was nothing strange about them.
We do not call them speedos, but just swimming trunks (Badehose).

^^^ No, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them.

So, what is the "proper" swimwear for our men?? Oversize, saggy-waisted, adolescent board shorts that fall to the ankles!! Especially those that balloons out like an SOS parachute in the water (especially if it's in some kitschy Hawaiian hibiscus print)

The average American man fear those itty-bitty pieces of spandex that fit snugly against his jewels and leave nothing to the imagination. Meanwhile, European and South American counterparts have long embraced the many variations of the Speedo.
In other countries Speedos do not suggest a social stigma, nor are they seen as being related to one’s sexual orientation. It may be even harder to believe that, in these same countries, sporting your classic board shorts would be considered a tasteless choice.

Speedos dry faster, offer a better tan line, allow a better range of motion, make men legs appear longer.

And, I have to admit - they look way better on a slim, toned body.

This was already discussed at least once:
Why do men in North America wear knee length swimming suits?

Last edited by elnina; 06-26-2013 at 03:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World