U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Italy or Spain?
Italy 47 42.34%
Spain 64 57.66%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 12:29 PM

637 posts, read 1,103,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by salomon View Post
Newbiehere.-

It is a mistake that many foreigners they think that Catalonia is the richest region of Spain .
For example the Basque Region,Region of Navarre,Region of Madrid have a higher
PIB Per Capita are richer that Catalonia and other regions have a similar PIB.-
PIB (Producto interno bruto) in English is GDP (Gross Domestic Product)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2019, 01:28 PM

116 posts, read 10,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleyeve View Post
I am very happy that I do not live in Europe.
The feeling's mutual

Old 02-07-2019, 02:35 PM

275 posts, read 112,000 times
Spain is is a Country that he is really several different countries at least 4.-

The Coast the of the Cantabrian Sea looks like England but with the highest mountains and the Temperate climate .It is the green Spain because it rains and it is an industrial zone and very rich
there are cities as Bilbao,San sebastian ,Santander,Oviedo.Coruña.santiago etc.-
==================================================
The Center is very high Plateau there are the Medieval cities Avila,Segovia,Salamanca,Burgos Toledo
etc etc of the Castile, full a Castles ,Palaces ,Cathedrals etc very depopulated that surround Madrid that is a mix of all Regions of Spain.-.-
================================================== ============
The Mediterrranean regions are the areas of the Sun full of tourists , as Barcelona,Valencia
,Palma Ibiza etc.-
================================================== ===============
Andalucia is Mediterranean but with a Habitat of a Personality very different from the rest.and
some legendary cities incomparable as Seville,Granada,Cordoba,and Marbella etc.-
================================================== ====
In summary if prefer you live ,in Spain requires asking, in which of those 4 Spain would like to live .-

Old 02-07-2019, 03:48 PM

11,087 posts, read 5,377,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by salomon View Post
Newbiehere.-

It is a mistake that many foreigners they think that Catalonia is the richest region of Spain .
For example the Basque Region,Region of Navarre,Region of Madrid have a higher
PIB Per Capita are richer that Catalonia and other regions have a similar PIB.-
Good to know. I did meet a student from Spain in my art class, she’s from Madrid and I will try to visit Madrid and the Andalusia areas on my next trip. I will form a better opinion.

Old Today, 09:32 AM

18 posts
Spain.

Italy still reeks of religión, fake show off macho attitude, and in many parts can come across as really run down.

Spain has better infrastructure, Spaniards are less pretentious and much more to the point, also cities are more developed, organized, and modern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or