Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 07:19 AM

15 posts, read 128,007 times

Advertisements

I remember reading a blog post by a well traveled person named Roosh V who is like some type of a dating coach too I guess. One of his blog posts said that in Latin American countries, especially Brazil, men with Blonde hair and blue eyes are often hit on by women and have an extremely easy time hooking up with women there. A lot of men with those features are hit on by top quality women who approach them and go up to them and clubs and such areas.

Now I have heard of similar things in Southern Europe too. What is your experience with this?

Also, hypothetically speaking.

Say you had two men, one with brown hair and brown eyes, another with blonde hair and blue eyes, what would he need to do in a place like Brazil to get more attention from women or do better with women there?

Old 10-02-2012, 07:23 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
YES...My youngest son is blonde haired and blue eyed..He seems to attract young Spanish speaking woman and those looking for a husband who in their mind has "superior" genetics and more social status than darker skinned males...It's like getting a luxury car for some of them...The blonde thing is an entry into so called white elite society in their simple minds.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:28 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
I wonder if you just get sick of seeing the same thing.

After spending a summer in Russia, I was dying to see someone with BROWN eyes.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
YES...My youngest son is blonde haired and blue eyed..He seems to attract young Spanish speaking woman and those looking for a husband who in their mind has "superior" genetics and more social status than darker skinned males...It's like getting a luxury car for some of them...The blonde thing is an entry into so called white elite society in their simple minds.
Does he attract the European kind or just the Latin American kind?

Old 10-02-2012, 07:40 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I wonder if you just get sick of seeing the same thing.

After spending a summer in Russia, I was dying to see someone with BROWN eyes.
I'm guessing you were in the Northern part of the country, Moscow or St. Pete or something.

Go to Volgograd or something, different look.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:41 AM

I'd say it can be an advantage, both for men and women, in places where it's rare. Look at the whole thing for Swedish women. In the world blonde hair and blue eyes are relatively rare as well.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:41 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I'm guessing you were in the Northern part of the country, Moscow or St. Pete or something.

Go to Volgograd or something, different look.
Well, yeah, but that's not the point.
The point is that people may just need relief from one kind of look and find another kind of look interesting.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Well, yeah, but that's not the point.
The point is that people may just need relief from one kind of look and find another kind of look interesting.
I got your point. Living in a place like Australia or the US sometimes you take for granted all the different looks you see on a daily basis or, where I live, the different accents you hear.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:20 AM

2,202 posts, read 4,327,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordPressed View Post
I remember reading a blog post by a well traveled person named Roosh V who is like some type of a dating coach too I guess. One of his blog posts said that in Latin American countries, especially Brazil, men with Blonde hair and blue eyes are often hit on by women and have an extremely easy time hooking up with women there. A lot of men with those features are hit on by top quality women who approach them and go up to them and clubs and such areas.

Now I have heard of similar things in Southern Europe too. What is your experience with this?

Also, hypothetically speaking.

Say you had two men, one with brown hair and brown eyes, another with blonde hair and blue eyes, what would he need to do in a place like Brazil to get more attention from women or do better with women there?
Roosh V is stating the obvious, isn't he? Haven't we all heard, "opposites attract"?

I'm basically 3/4 Swedish and 1/4 Irish descent; I tend to ignore whatever English I have since they're genetically the same Scandinavian and Celt in origin. I grew up in a community that was primarily English, Swedish, and Sicilian (settled the area in that order). Except for divisions of religion (Lutheran vs. Roman Catholic) it was very common that the blue-eyed blonde Swedes and brown-eyed brunette Sicilians paired-up.

If I remember correctly, I may have dated only two or three Scandinavian types (had a crush on two others) out of around 36-40 Sicilians, Latin Americans, Asians, etc.

As for what a man with brown hair and eyes would need to do to get more attention in Brazil:
1) concentrate on blue-eyed blonde Brazilians
2) develop a personality that any Brazilian woman would fully appreciate and value
3) become rich

Old 10-02-2012, 09:39 AM

well then hypothetically speaking a minority would do GREAT in Sweden but poorly in Italy

where in the world did you live where you saw so many italian and swedish couples?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.