U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 02:43 AM

24,268 posts, read 17,604,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqaer View Post
Where at least one fact occupation of Crimea by Russia? Just show me one fact!
Russian vehicles and APC:s with Russian license plates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2014, 02:45 AM

22,198 posts, read 22,467,978 times
This website seems to attract crazy Russians.

Old 03-12-2014, 02:48 AM

27 posts, read 18,949 times
Why if US bombing Yugoslavia, Serbia, Libya - this is democracy and freedom. But if the Russian soldiers is immediately OCCUPIERS aggressors. You do something crazy? That's what I'm saying that Russia will no longer allow to pursue a policy of "double standards" and if the entire U.S. economy is tied to the wars, the same time today is the day when it came to an end. That is why I say that not for nothing that all Russian military facilities are now the first alert. If America finds itself "exceptional", the Russian poke its exclusivity her ass.

Old 03-12-2014, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Russian vehicles and APC:s with Russian license plates.
Yes, I repeat, there is a military base of the Russian troops. How did they even move? Fly?

Old 03-12-2014, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
This website seems to attract crazy Russians.
Ahahahah))) This is the only argument? I have not heard any argument in defense of U.S. actions, I can only see the condemnation of Russia. That's what I'm talking about. Do you consider yourself special, you think that you can be everything and anything Russian

Old 03-12-2014, 02:54 AM

Show me foto, or video ))))))

Old 03-12-2014, 03:00 AM

1 posts, read 628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
While I agree that our media can only show part of the picture, it is nothing compared to Russian media. They didn't even play the real opening ceremony on your televsion. The last O in the Olympic symbols didn't open, yet on Russian TV it did.

I believe there are people in Ukraine that support Russia and our media has shown there are clashes between Pro-Ukraine and Pro-Russia protestors. However, to say the vast majority of people in Ukraine want to be a part of Russia isn't proven and sending in Russian military isn't the way to do it. If Ukraine has a vote AMONG ITS CITIZENS it would be a different story.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language. I want to say some words about media in Ukraine. You had to understand that now all official documents, sites of goverment, media just on ukraine language. You can't see russian media in Ukraine. I have a lot of friends from both sides and they don't want war. But American government want this war by some reasons. First of all, new not legal Ukrain government promise to US military base in Harkov and all rights for shale gas in Ukraine for American companies. And a lot of reasons for EU too. But Ukraine have a current president Yanukovich and all people who stay in goverment now, they not legal take this rights .Yanukovich ask Russia to help regular people in Ukraine and use for this army, but Russian still not use army. And at the end i want to say, by American law, american government can't give money to government seizure of power by means of a military coup, but your government going to do this. Ask yourself why they do it?

Old 03-12-2014, 03:01 AM

22,198 posts, read 22,467,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqaer View Post
Ahahahah))) This is the only argument? I have not heard any argument in defense of U.S. actions, I can only see the condemnation of Russia. That's what I'm talking about. Do you consider yourself special, you think that you can be everything and anything Russian
Nobody is defending the prior actions of the US. I'm not even American and I am highly critical of their foreign policy. I am highly critical of Russia's recent actions as well.

It isn't a case of one or the other - the type of people condemning Russia's occupation of Crimea are also highly critical of any country occupying part of another. I am generally against foreign powers sending military troops and vehicles to other countries just to serve their vested interests.

You can't claim that Russia's actions are alright because the US has done it as well - that's juvenile. You must also realise that Russia is not flawless, and stop defending it regardless of the overwhelming evidence against your assertions.

Old 03-12-2014, 03:06 AM

History of the Black Sea Fleet
The Black Sea Fleet was founded in 1783 following the accession of the Russian Empire Crimea. The first item on his home became Akhtiar bay, located in the south -west coast of the Crimean peninsula. Here was laid Sevastopol.
Fleet grew and developed rapidly, and already in 1787, has a membership of three battleships, 12 frigates, 3 bombarding ships , 28 other warships. Operates a fleet of black Admiralty .
In 1787 , Turkey did not accept the loss of the Crimea, Russia filed an ultimatum demanding to return the peninsula. Russia refused. Thus began the Russian -Turkish war , in which the Black Sea Fleet took a baptism of fire and inflicted serious losses to the Turkish fleet , despite its significant numerical superiority .
In 1798-1800 years. Navy had to fight with France. Under the command of Vice Admiral Ushakov Black Sea Fleet in the 2.5 years of swimming has not lost a single ship . And Russia has acquired a naval base in the Mediterranean, strengthening its dominance in the region.
Through the development of the Black Sea Fleet shipbuilding becoming one of the best sailing fleets in Europe. On his arms is already 18 - gun brig "Mercury" (which later became one of the first to be awarded the George flag aft ) and 14 sailing ships , four corvettes , 12 brigs , 6 parohodofregatov , 6 frigates , etc.
During the Crimean War of 1853-1856 . Black Sea Fleet squadron won a landslide victory in the Sinop Bay , breaking 15 of 16 enemy ships . And during the defense of Sevastopol Black Sea sailors fought valiantly for 349 days on the bastions of the city.
By the autumn of 1917 , the Black Sea fleet numbered 177 warships, transport fleet and had become a serious fighting force in the south of Russia .

Old 03-12-2014, 03:07 AM

Do you think that the Russian military base is not allowed to stay in the Crimea?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or