Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 11:30 PM

27 posts, read 22,415 times

Advertisements

Posted Today, 12:25 PM
Good day America! Oh, how good that modern technology allows us to communicate at that distance . Unfortunately, my English is a little bad, but I hope you understand me . Firstly, I would like to express the general opinion of Americans and the American people as a whole! And it is that we love Americans, despite all propogandu that pours you your media. Russian had no enmity with anyone! Calling us "evil empire," you forget that Russia did not start any major wars, and no conflict . The beginning of the First World War Germany (or rather the state that existed on this site). The second World War, Germany is still the same. And now in order . Let's take all the conflicts that have occurred in the world of the 20th century.
Korean War - which made it the U.S.? Where Korea, where the United States?
Vietnam War and the carpet bombing of villages, again ... where Vietnam, where the United States? Why have got removed?
Afghanistan .... yes ... first entered Russia in Afghanistan (but everyone forgets that Afghan President himself asked the USSR about it). And now there is fighting the U.S. .... so maybe rightly so Sovestky troops that fought there?
Now sovremennost.SShA bombed:
Yugoslavia, Serbia, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan. And is all of these conflicts the U.S. had no UN approval. Why? U.S. considers himself better than others?
Do you remember the news footage of 2008, when all feeds showed how poor Russian attacked Georgia ..... Remember all channels are shown as complexes MLRS "Grad" shelling Georgia. As the world's media showed Russian aggression. Why is this no one remembers? Why your media does not recognize that showed the attack by Georgian troops and talked about the Russian? Why is no one recognizes that U.S. profinonsirovalo "revlyutsiyu roses" in Georgia and brought Saakashvili to power (which is more than half his life in the United States). Why is no one talking about the fact that the United States have invested billions of dollars in the Georgian army. (Prior to that, in Georgia, in fact it was not). First, Americans like you that your taxes go into service in other countries?) Second, if Russia so angry and wanted aneksirovat South Ossetia and Abkhazia in Georgia, why she did not do so before America Georgians armed to the teeth? Why is no one interested in what killed more than 20 000 civilians overnight shelling Georgian MLRS?
And why the U.S. believes it has the right to invest in sovereign states to advance their personal interests?

And now I come to the main point, it is Ukraine. I'm sure many of you have heard about how "crazy Putin attacked the Ukraine." To all this, I want to say one thing. Russia has lost the information war (which generally is not conducted).
According to official figures the U.S. State Department, Ukrainian opozii was the selection of 50 billion U.S. dollars. For what? Why? Like that money go to the American taxpayer to the revolution? And now the most important thing. On the square of Kiev, the armed men carried out the seizure of power. Unknown sniper fired on police as well as on the protesters. Came to power neonatsiskie movement. The first thing that put a limit on the use of the Russian language (at 75% of Russian-speaking population in eastern and southern Ukraine) and started the ratification of the EU accession. Sorry. Is 2000 protesters in the center of Kiev, express opinion 45 million population of Ukraine? No! Therefore, most of the country and rebelled. You now do not show the entire east and south of Ukraine holds rallies with the Russian flag (there is no Russian military). But the Russian military has in the Crimea. And the whole world hysteria that Russia invaded Crimea, forgetting that in the Crimea (since 1783) is a military base of the Naval Forces, and in 1991, when Ukraine became independent, Russia signed an international agreement on finding a military base there until 2047. Under the terms of the treaty in the Crimea can be located up to 25,000 troops in Russia. So may be enough to show the hysteria? Maybe we should understand that the Crimea is an autonomous republic within Ukraine. And on the basis of international law has the right to self-determination. Why the whole world gave independence to Kosovo (without a referendum) and Crimea is going to hold a referendum with an invitation to all observers, and the whole world does not want to admit it? Why such double standards??? May be enough to believe their media and start thinking head?

And memorable about what Russia has nuclear capability. And your government is doing everything to provoke Russia. I'm ready for war. The Russian human ALL grandfather grandparents fought in World War II. We have it in the blood. Have you traded your happy life for the sake of playing games in which your state?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN7KB90wND0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0WJcrIy8F8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS-QZ_l2IN4

You want this war? Stop your goverment!1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2014, 11:32 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
No Americans want war.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:34 PM

Why your goverment do this?))

Old 03-11-2014, 11:38 PM

24,396 posts, read 26,932,004 times
It's a two way street... you say America is doing everything to provoke Russia, when Russia was the one that isn't respecting Ukraine's sovereignty. I honestly don't think its worth going to war over Ukraine and I believe that is the opinion of most Americans. However, don't act like Russia is this sweet little innocent child being bullied by the world (excluding dictatorships like Iran and North Korea). I'm pretty sure war will not come out of this unless Russia starts it. It will be a matter of sanctions. It's funny how Putin spent $50 billion on the Olympics to improve Russia's image, yet he ruined it one day with this mess.

Once again, I don't want war and 99% of Americans don't want war, but Putin seriously needs to get his ego under control.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:43 PM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqaer View Post
Why your goverment do this?))
Why can't you write without on-line translator?

Old 03-11-2014, 11:46 PM

61,641 posts, read 87,001,838 times
^^^ Maybe because he doesn't speak English well enough?? ...

Old 03-11-2014, 11:46 PM

278 posts, read 277,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
It's a two way street... you say America is doing everything to provoke Russia, when Russia was the one that isn't respecting Ukraine's sovereignty. I honestly don't think its worth going to war over Ukraine and I believe that is the opinion of most Americans. However, don't act like Russia is this sweet little innocent child being bullied by the world (excluding dictatorships like Iran and North Korea). I'm pretty sure war will not come out of this unless Russia starts it. It will be a matter of sanctions. It's funny how Putin spent $50 billion on the Olympics to improve Russia's image, yet he ruined it one day with this mess.

Once again, I don't want war and 99% of Americans don't want war, but Putin seriously needs to get his ego under control.
Russia doesn't care about image. They have the World Cup coming. The $50 Billion was spent to turn Sochi into a water/snow resort. As he stated "Why should Russians go to France/Italy to ski, when they can do it back at home"

$50 Billion for that isn't bad considering USA spent $5 Billion to fund fascists in Kiev.

Americans would not be able to stomach War at home. 3 days without gas stations & fast food and they'd surrender.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:49 PM

Once again, I apologize for my English.
Let's talk about sovereignty.
Why do you believe your media about Russian aggression ? Not) ) ) Russian troops was not given to Ukraine! And this is not going to delat.Esli and talk about sovereignty , we must start with the fact that the U.S. government and Europe intervened in the case of Ukraine, the opposition of the supporting by participating on performances rallies. What did John McCain and representatives of the U.S. administration on the area of ​​Ukraine ? Why they were the protesters ? If you talk about the sovereignty of Ukraine , why do not you give it to choose its own path ? For better understanding of the situation , here are a list of videos from the Ukraine, who clearly did not show your media :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH5Gwj4smqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn14CCtlulY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnYCGMTox64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2FunKG-9Rk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjPn5n_OWD0

SPEND 10 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME! AND SEE THIS VIDEO! They are never going to be on your TV! And look, wondering why FROM YOU hide it?

Old 03-12-2014, 12:02 AM

24,396 posts, read 26,932,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqaer View Post
Once again, I apologize for my English.
Let's talk about sovereignty.
Why do you believe your media about Russian aggression ? Not) ) ) Russian troops was not given to Ukraine! And this is not going to delat.Esli and talk about sovereignty , we must start with the fact that the U.S. government and Europe intervened in the case of Ukraine, the opposition of the supporting by participating on performances rallies. What did John McCain and representatives of the U.S. administration on the area of ​​Ukraine ? Why they were the protesters ? If you talk about the sovereignty of Ukraine , why do not you give it to choose its own path ? For better understanding of the situation , here are a list of videos from the Ukraine, who clearly did not show your media :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH5Gwj4smqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn14CCtlulY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnYCGMTox64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2FunKG-9Rk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjPn5n_OWD0

SPEND 10 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME! AND SEE THIS VIDEO! They are never going to be on your TV! And look, wondering why FROM YOU hide it?
While I agree that our media can only show part of the picture, it is nothing compared to Russian media. They didn't even play the real opening ceremony on your televsion. The last O in the Olympic symbols didn't open, yet on Russian TV it did.

I believe there are people in Ukraine that support Russia and our media has shown there are clashes between Pro-Ukraine and Pro-Russia protestors. However, to say the vast majority of people in Ukraine want to be a part of Russia isn't proven and sending in Russian military isn't the way to do it. If Ukraine has a vote AMONG ITS CITIZENS it would be a different story.

Old 03-12-2014, 12:12 AM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
^^^ Maybe because he doesn't speak English well enough?? ...
But then I will not understand half of what he is saying ( as usual)

( Well all right, on a positive note at least he has posted good videos.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World