Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2014, 07:06 PM

70 posts, read 163,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Are there any threads where people are inquiring about a move abroad, while explicitly stating that they want to move to a country that is majority-white only? If there are any, I must have overlooked them

But, in any case, that doesn't make your thread any less.. ridiculous.. and your reasons for wanting to leave the US any less.. ridiculous.
Yes, there are a number of threads asking explicitly about White-majority countries, indirectly or otherwise. Anytime there's an inquire about moving to a European country, or most Latin American countries it's implying White majority. If you're being honest with yourself, and this question is extended to any White person, would you ever live long term in a country where Whites weren't the majority, or better yet where Whites were the overwhelming minority? No? OK then, why the double standard? Not that I care what you think, but you should ask yourself why you consider my question is ridiculous and theirs not to be.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:02 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,380,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannen View Post
Lol, I don't need to explain a DAMN thing.
You do need to explain why actually its an odd question and thread. My guessing is that you have a hatred, dislike of people of European descent

Do you?

This may be sensitive but some White people look down on non-whites and have a superiority complex I thought that might be the reason why you want to move to a non-white majority country.

Old 04-14-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
You do need to explain why actually its an odd question and thread. My guessing is that you have a hatred, dislike of people of European descent

Do you?

This may be sensitive but some White people look down on non-whites and have a superiority complex I thought that might be the reason why you want to move to a non-white majority country.
Lol, I don't need to explain a DAMN thing. I don't care if you, or anyone else approves of my reasons for wanting to move. I can choose to move for whatever reason I want, I don't need to explain anything.

Old 04-14-2014, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Lol, I don't need to explain a DAMN thing. I don't care if you, or anyone else approves of my reasons for wanting to move. I can choose to move for whatever reason reason I want, I don't need to explain anything.
Yes, you do!

If you didn't want to disclose information why then you shouldn't of made the thread. Daft as an ass.

Old 04-14-2014, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Yes, you do!

If you didn't want to disclose information why then you shouldn't of made the thread. Daft as an ass.
Yes, I really see your reasoning. Because asking, "What are the best non-White majority countries for Black people to live?" is the same as asking, "Do Whites approve of the reasons I want to move to a non-White majority country?" or "Do I need to give Whites a reason as to why I want to move to a non-White majority country?". Yes, I really see where you're coming from now...

Old 04-14-2014, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Yes, I really see your reasoning. Because asking, "What are the best non-White majority countries for Black people to live?" is the same as asking, "Do Whites approve of the reasons I want to move to a non-White majority country?" or "Do I need to give Whites a reason as to why I want to move to a non-White majority country?". Yes, I really see where you're coming from now...
Firstly why are you so defensive and secondly I'm not white...I'm black...

Old 04-14-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Firstly why are you so defensive and secondly I'm not white...I'm black...
...Firstly, I don't believe you're Black for one second. And secondly, I'm not getting defensive at all I'm just making a reply to set you and others straight. I've already said I don't need to explain to you, or anyone else (regardless of what ethnic group they claim to belong to) why I want to move. Why I want to move is not important.

Old 04-14-2014, 10:02 AM

Quote:
...Firstly, I don't believe you're Black for one second. And secondly, I'm not getting defensive at all I'm just making a reply to set you and others straight. I've already said I don't need to explain to you, or anyone else (regardless of what ethnic group they claim to belong to) why I want to move. Why I want to move is not important.
Why don't you believe I'm black check my profile it me and says "Afro-Caribbean" yuh mad or wah?

You tink yuh can guess people ethnic group but you cyah tell meh the reasoning in why you want to move to a non white country check yuhself first then come and tawk to me yuh hear meh boy!! Eh, you stuck under white man spell yuh too rude no check yuhself first...

Old 04-14-2014, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Why don't you believe I'm black check my profile it me and says "Afro-Caribbean" yuh mad or wah?

You tink yuh can guess people ethnic group but you cyah tell meh the reasoning in why you want to move to a non white country check yuhself first then come and tawk to me yuh hear meh boy!! Eh, you stuck under white man spell yuh too rude no check yuhself first...
OK My bad if you're of Afro-mixed descent. Definitely not American though!

Old 04-14-2014, 10:11 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,078,958 times
You could try Cuba, non-whites are majority, if you say that you were a BP, or some activist you'll become popular. There's an American black that is always there, Revered Sky Walker, there are many others. Slavery lasted until 1910's in some areas, so there are people entrenched in the old habits. The word "negro" and "negrón" are not insults, the word "niche" (comes from the n-word) is rather vulgar but not a insult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World